www.123rewardscard.com/friend7 – Refer a Friend 4000 Bonus Points Offer
February 10, 2017
- Share the 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card with a friend and earn an amazing 4000 bonus points
- This offer is for new card holders only
- Please allow up to 12 weeks for the refered application to be processed
The 123 Rewards Friend 7 promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. PLUS the friend who is applying for the 1-2-3 REWARDS Visa Card will receive a $25 grocery coupon once the application has been approved (please note this $25 grocery coupon can only be used in Kroger stores ). Please note in order to receive the promotional 4000 bonus points the card members account MUST be in good standing and current. The customers referral code can be found on the back of the card below the bar code and must be included on the referred application in order to receive the 4000 bonus points. Once the new member has received their card please dial the number on the sticker in order to activate the credit card (in order to use the $25 grocery coupon the card MUST be activated).
123 Rewards Friend 7 Benefits
- Double points earned when shopping at Kroger
- Unlimited rewards that are updated quarterly
- Does not come with a costly annual fee
- For the first 3 months card holders will receive a 25 cent discount when purchasing fuel at Kroger locations
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 9 billing cycles, after that a variable APR, currently 14.49%, 19.24% or 24.49% based creditworthiness
Purchases made at the Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers will not accumulate reward points and reward certificates cannot be redeemed at Kroger fuel centers. Once the 25 cent discount promotion offer has expired the 123 Rewards members will still receive a cool 5 cent discount when purchasing gas at Kroger fuel stations. People living in the states of Missouri or Louisiana are not eligible for the 123 Rewards Friend 7 promotion at this time.
www.kpfprepaid.com check balance – Kroger 123 Prepaid Reward Card
February 21, 2016 By admin346
KPF Prepaid Check Balance
- Check a balance associated with a Kroger Prepaid 123 rewards debit card
- This is a prepaid Debit Card that allows Kroger customers to earn reward points toward groceries just for using the card (very similar to the Walgreen reward card program)
The KPF Prepaid reward program is free and is a debit card which means the card cannot hurt or harm a credit score and the customer will not have to have their credit score checked when making an application. When opening a KPF prepaid member account the applicant will need to provide their name, address, phone number, DOB, and SSN # or tax payer ID number (in some cases Kroger may ask to see a driver license).
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain a KPF Prepaid Card
- Members are allowed to have two activate KPF debit cards at one time (but the account numbers on each card MUST be different)
- A bothersome monthly fee is associated with the Kroger prepaid rewards program (a list of fees can be found here)
- All cards are allowed to be personalized (for example a customer who loves cats may get a picture of a cat on their KPF card)
- Rush delivery of a Korger prepaid card is available but will cost $20
- Once the card has arrive the card holder MUST call the toll-free number on the sticker of the card before a purchase can be made
- The card can be used at an ATM to obtain cash or check a balance but this will usually be accompanied with a bothersome fee
Any questions about the KPF prepaid check balance process (or any questions in general) can be directed to a customer service agent at 866-265-8419. Please do not contact Kroger about the card as they will simply redirect the card holder to the number on the back of the KPF prepaid card.
The Reward Card Membership includes:
- Free Comic Bag and Board for each New Comic purchased!
- Earn a point for each dollar spent!*
Join the program by coming into the store and paying the one-time membership fee of $3.00. This also makes a cool gift for that comic & cards fan in your life.
50 points = $3.00 off next purchase
200 points = $15.00 off next purchase
400 points = $40.00 off next purchase
1000 points = $110.00 off next purchase
*Points are earned for any item charged at regular price before sales tax.
No points are given for any items that are already discounted.
Program subject to change without notice.
Lost Gift/Reward card replacement cost $3.00
123rewardscard.com Prepaid Debit Card
The 1-2-3 Rewards prepaid debit card is an easy way to make purchases and earn rewards. It is powered by Visa and sponsored by Kroger Personal Finance. Kroger Personal Finance is the financial services partner for the Kroger Company Family of Stores.
You can buy a Temporary Card at any register at one of Kroger’s stores and you can load it right away with between $10 and $500. Before you can use your Temporary Card, you will need to activate it by calling the phone number that they give you. You can also activate it online. Go to www.kpfprepaid.com for more information about the card and how to activate it.
The Temporary Card is a good start. But in order to earn rewards, you will need to upgrade to a Personalized Card. You can only apply for a Personalized Card once you have purchased a Temporary Card. Go to the website listed above for more information about how to apply for your Personalized Card. You will receive your Personalized Card in the mail and it will have your name printed on it. By using this Personalized Card, you will now be able to earn 1-2-3 Rewards.
You will earn rewards whenever you use your 1-2-3 Rewards card to make purchases at any of the stores that are in the Kroger Company Family of Stores. One of the features included in the card is a $0.05 discount on fuel. You can add funds onto your account by going to their website listed above. It acts as a debit card and can be used anywhere that Visa credit cards are accepted. You can even load money onto your card at the checkout lane of any Kroger store. You can also reload your card with a Green Dot Moneypak. You can sign your 1-2-3 Rewards card up for direct deposit and receive $10 cash back.
The 1-2-3 Rewards prepaid debit card definitely has its advantages. If you shop at any of the Kroger stores on a regular basis, then you should consider getting one of these cards so that you can begin to save money and earn rewards.