Snipsly.com - Write an Article and Make Money
Www.60SecondPremier.com – First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Application
Check out the First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Application website if you would like to apply online here. You will have to enter your Confirmation Number from your offer letter which you should have received in the mail. The confirmation number is usually found above your name in the letter. This is the only number that you have to enter in order to start your application. Just click on the green Apply Now button here. If you do not have your confirmation number, you can still apply here. You will have to enter information about yourself here. This information includes your name, your mailing address, your city, your state, your zip code, your date of birth, your social security number, your home phone and your email address.
It is very easy to apply for your First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card online here. You will just be required to enter some personal information. You do not have to worry about the safety of your information. Your personal information will be safeguarded against theft and fraud here. You can also find out about fees, rates, costs, limitations here.
First Premier Bank Card Application
There is a $75 annual fee and you will be billed $6.25 monthly. Initial credit line is $300 with a $29 late fee. You should also note that there is a $95 processing fee and this is higher than most other credit card that does not require a processing fee. Som before you apply at www.60secondPremier.com, be aware of all the costs associated with it.
where is the confirmation screen? -
I like this BANK - Sam
Why don't all of you there steal money from police officers. - Byan Lafferty
CALL 911 AND ASK THEM,TO BUY MARIJUANA. - Byan Lafferty
www.60secondpremierplatinum.com – First Premier Bank Credit Card
60 Second Premier Platinum
- Apply for the First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card online
In order to start the application please have the confirmation number that can be found on the 60 Second Premier Platinum mailing offer. This card is designed for customers who are having trouble getting a credit card elsewhere and all cards under the FIRST PREMIER name are issued by thee First PREMIER Bank (who is member FDIC). The application should take about 60 seconds (or less) to complete and applicants who received the offer via US Mail should receive a decision instantly.
60 Second Premier Platinum Notes
- This is a 100% genuine MasterCard credit card (not a debit or pre-paid card) and will help improve the customer’s credit score as long as on time payments are made
- All account payments are reported to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- The card can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Applicants can expect to pay a one time processing fee of $95.00
- When making a purchase outside the use with the Premier Credit Card expect to pay 3% of each transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Customers who are not approved within the first minute will have to wait up to 10 business days for a decision
- To check the status of a 60 Second Premier Platinum application please dial 1-800-987-5521
- Applicants/cardholders can cancel the card at anytime and will not be charged a fee for doing so
Besides the United States the First Premier Card us also available in American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Marshall Islands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Virgin Islands. Customers who are more comfortable applying for the credit card over the phone can speak with a live customer service agent at 1-800-987-5521.
www.60secondpremier.com – First Premier Bank Card
September 24, 2014
- Apply for the First PREMIER Bank Card in a few easy 60 second steps
- Customers will need the confirmation number (example: 123 456 789 ABCD) from the 60 Second Premier mailing
- Questions about the site? write to: First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524 or call 800-987-5521
The First PREMIER line of credit cards are designed for those with less than perfect credit and come jammed packed with added expenses. YES the card does have a high interest rate and annual fees but that is expected from a card who markets to consumers who have destroyed their credit. Many reviews from the web well tell a customer to stay away from a First Premier Bank Card but experts disagree.
One customer states “I started off with a 545 and now I am at 700 within two years. I paid my card on time keep a running balance then other card started to come in and I paid those on time as well”
Like any other credit card the key is to make timely (in full) payments on a monthly basis. The card features: