www.bankofamerica.com/activate – Activating Your Bank of America Credit Card
Activating Your Bank of America Credit Card:
- Bank of America offers a variety of credit cards such as the BoA Cash Rewards Card and the BoA Travel Rewards Card – all can be activated through the activation website
- If you already have enrolled with Bank of America Online Banking the activation process is simple, just log in to your account and verify that you have received your new card
- For card holders who have not yet registered with Bank of America online banking you will first need to enroll and create an online account prior to online activation of your card
- When enrolling for the first time you will need to provide your credit card account number and your social security number which will begin the online enrollment process
Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the United States and provides customers with checking and saving account services, credit card services, loan services, and many other financial services. If you have multiple accounts with Bank of America, you only need to create a single online account to view accounts such as checking, savings, and credit all in one place. This convenience allows customers to easily access all of their financial details across all accounts in one place.
Once you have activated your card (you card can also be activated by calling the toll free activation number as well) you will be able to begin using your new card immeadiately. If you have enrolled in online banking all of your transactions can easily be viewed when you log in to your online account.
Bank of America Online Credit Card Account Information:
- Once you have accessed your online account you can easily access your credit card rewards information under the “rewards” tab – rewards will be updated each statement
- Your online account will provide you with your account balance, your credit limit and available credit limit, and your cash credit line available
Bank of America 1-800 Toll Free Number
What is the 1-800 number for Bank of America? Below is a list of toll free 800 numbers for Bank of America (B. of A.).
General Account Information Check Balance, Lost Card, Open Account, Customer Service: 1.800.432.1000
- Welcome to bank of America, please say or enter your telephone access ID
- for information on a single account say or enter your card or account number
- you can also say other options or press 1
- Other options.
- You can say balance, recent activity or transfer funds or press 1;
- say report something lost or stolen, or press 2;
- open an account or apply for a loan 3,
- locate an ATM or a banking center 4,
- get online banking support 5,
- set up a telephone access ID 6,
- to repeat this option say repeat or press 8,
- to hear more option say option or press 9.
- please tell us in a few words why you are calling so that we can better assist you.
Dispute credit card transaction: 1-888-809-7321
- Thank you for calling cards services, please enter your account numbers. I am sorry I did not get your response.
Military Banking: 1-800-334-1920
- Welcome to bank of America, a military bank. Please enter your checking account number followed by the pound sign.
- To hear all options available to you press the pound sign now
- international and collect call operators please press pound and 0 for service.
- To access information on your account for balance, account activity, transfer top payments, check reorders or other options press 1,
- to open a new account or to apply for a credit card press 2,
- for information regarding on line banking press 3,
- if you know your parties extension press 4 now
- for ATM or banking centers location press 5,
- for information on your existing check card, ATM card or credit card or to report a lost or stolen check card, ATM card or credit card press 6
- to speak with a customer service representative press 0.
Existing Mortgages: 1.800.669.6607
hours: Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–7 p.m. Local Time
Home Equity: 1.800.934.5626
hours: Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–7 p.m. Local Time
Auto Insurance Services, Inc: 1.800.589.9202 (Sales & Service)
hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET
Benefit Solutions (HSA, FSA, HRA): 1.800.992.3200 (Sales)
hours: Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Borrowers Protection Plan: 1.866.317.5116 (Service)
hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET
Credit Protection Plan: 1.877.523.0032 (Service)
hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–11 p.m. ET, Saturday 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET
Homeowners & Condo Insurance: 1.800.262.4240
hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Home Warranty, Cross Country Home Services: 1.866.607.9778
hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET; Saturday 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET
Privacy Assist: 1.800.516.9561 (Service)
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–11 p.m. ET
Saturday 9 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Renters Insurance Services, Inc: 1.800.201.1711
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Banc of America Term Life Insurance Services, Inc: 1.866.817.2836
hours: Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–8 p.m. CT
Auto, boat, RV Insurance: 1.800.215.6195
hours: Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–8 p.m. ET, Saturday 9:30 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Small Business Online Banking Support: 1.866.758.5972 (Existing & New Accounts)
www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcreditcard – BOA Credit Card
July 9, 2014 WebsiteBeam
Bank Of America Credit Card App
- Allow a customer to apply for a BOA credit card online
- Can only be applied for by the the individual to whom the letter was addressed
- Requires a personal secure code and the customers zip code
- The site is operated by Bank Of America and FIA Card Services, N.A.
The BOA My New Credit Card site allows a person to apply for a credit card which can help establish, strengthen or rebuild the customer’s credit if used wisely. Please note that the “Personal Code” will be located at the bottom of the application received in the mail by the customer. Most users should receive a response in about 10 to 14 days once the credit card has been applied for.
- Customers who have not received this promotion can browse other BOA cards at www.bankofamerica.com/creditcards
- If the user has already completed and mailed an application DO NOT submit another
- North Carolina based banking firm
- Considered the second largest bank in the United States by assets
- Located at 100 North Tryon Street Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
Bank Of American is one of the largest and most despicable banks in the US. The firm has over 240,000 employees most of which are unhappy according to various reports.