Kohl's Charge Account Online Application
Kohl’s Corporation is a department store chain in the United States. Founded in 1962, it operates more than 1,000 store locations in 49 states in US now. Headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, it was listed as the 20th largest retailer by revenue in the United States in the year 2011. At a Kohl’s store, you will find various goods such as clothing, bedding, footwear, furniture, beauty products, jewelry, housewares, electronics, etc. How Can You Apply for a Kohl's Charge Account?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide some personal information for the application.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Kohl’s Corporation at related link 1 below.
- Click “My Kohl’s Charge”.
- In the next page, click “Apply now!”.
- Click “Apply Now!” again, and click “Continue”.
- As required, enter your personal information, including your name, home address, phone number, social security number, date of birth, annual gross income, email address, etc., and tick the box below as you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Click “Continue”, and create the password for your account.
- Click “Submit” to submit your application.
- Read the Card Membership Agreement at related link 2 below.
- Know more about Kohl’s Charge at related link 3.
www.kohls.com/activate charge card – My Kohl’s Charge
October 10, 2014
- Allows an individual to register their Kohl’s Charge card account online or a returning member can sign and gain account access
- The site is also designed for Kohls.com shopping account customers
- Dial (855) 564-5705 for any questions in regards to the Kohl’s activation service
When registering for a Kohl’s account online the user will need their 12-digit credit card number and a valid email address in order to receive alerts and promotions from Kohl’s. Both the card and the site are operated by Kohl’s Illinois, Inc. When making a payment on a Kohl’s charge card the following options are available at this time:
- Debit card payments (please note then paying after 5pm using a debit card the payment will not be posted until the following day)
- Credit cards ARE NOT accepted at this time
- By mail by writing to Kohl’s Payment Center P.O. Box 2983 Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983 (all checks should be made payable to Kohl’s Payment Center
- At any Kohl’s store by using a check, cash or money order
- Kohl’s Free online bill pay services
The Kohl’s charge card does allow a member to apply for a credit increase online by accessing the My Kohl’s Charge message center and providing the members annual gross income as well as the requested amount of the credit limit increase.
Benefits of the Kohl’s Activate Charge Card services include Free online payments, Access to statement and transaction history, Account maintenance and the ability to Go Paperless and avoid receiving those annoying monthly mailings. Other lesser known benefits of the service include:
- Order replacement cards
- Email Kohl’s Customer Service regarding account-specific questions
- Change payment due dates
- Sign up for Kohls.com Sale Alerts
Kohl’s is a mid level US-based department store chain founded in 1962. The company is headquartered in a charming little place called Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin just outside Milwaukee.
My Kohl’s Charge Account Login – Win extra discount offers
Access My Kohl’s Charge account through www.mykohlscharge.com which is completely secure and the safety of your privacy is ensured. In case you don’t have a Kohl’s Credit Card, apply now to win extra discounts on almost every offer each month!
Kohl’s Corporation is an American department store retail chain. It was founded by Maxwell Kohl in Milwaukee. The first Kohl’s store was a supermarket that was started in 1962 and has grown over the years to become the second largest departmental store by retail sales in the United Sates. It also has the largest number of stores across the states. If you are looking for low-interest rate and 0% Annual Fee, Kohl’s Charge is the option for you.
Why you should have Kohl’s charge account? Find out here:
- You can pay your bill online
- You can request a credit line increase
- You can sign up for paperless statements
- You can also access account & transaction information
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
MY KOHL’S CHARGE LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to My Kohl’s Charge website at http://www.mykohlscharge.com/.
- If you already have an account, and just signing in.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your password for the account.
- Click on Submit.
If you have forgotten your password for My Kohl’s Charge account; you will be required to re-register your account and supply answers to some security questions that were created during your first registration. Once you are finished with this, the system will email you a temporary password; login with this password and change it once you are in.
If you are visiting for the first time
- Go to register now area, mentioned on the page.
- Enter your 12-digit credit card number.
- Click on Submit.
The system will then take you through a couple of guided steps to create a Username for you.