Apply for Amazon.com Rewards Credit Card
Chase Bank has recently partnered with Amazon to bring you the Amazon.com Rwards Card. The card gives you 3x the points when you spend on Amazon.com. They give you 2x the points when you use the card at gas stations, restaurants or drugstores and 1x points everywhere else you use the card. There is no annual fee associated with the card. If you are a avid Amazon shopper this would without a doubt be the card of choice as no other card gives this amount of points for amazon.com purchases. The card again is powered by Chase Bank who is a leader among banking institutions. Below we have provided a quick guide as to how to apply for the card and start earning points right away.
Required to Apply for Amazon.com Rewards Card:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US Citizen
- Have access to a computer with online capabilities.
www.chase.com/amazon pay bill – Pay Amazon Rewards Visa Card Online
December 26, 2014 By 16$h
- Make a payment online and conduct other account related activities
- Requires the customer to have an online account associated with a Amazon Rewards Visa Card
- The website is managed by Chase Bank – 1-800-432-3117 – 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 United States – 212-270-6000
Please note when making a payment online before 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will be credited/posted that very day. When making a Amazon Rewards Visa Card payment after 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will NOT be credited/posted until the next day. Any questions regarding the above policy can be brought to the attention of a Chase customer service agent at 800-423-3117.
Other ways to make a payment?
- By mail: Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 94014, Palatine, IL 60094-4014 (PLEASE be sure to list the customer’s account name and number)
- Via Western Union: Use the Code City WALNUT (allow up to 7 days before the payment is posted)
- At a Chase Bank in person: Find a Chase Bank in any location via locator.chase.com
- By good ol fashion telephone: 1-800-432-3117 in the U.S. or if outside the United States dial 1-302-594-8200
- Automated service: 1-800-436-7958
When making a payment via US mail please DO NOT send cash (customers are encouraged to make a payment to Chase via check associated with a good standing checking account).
Common issues that customers may encounter when using a Chase Amazon Bill Pay reward card?