Pre-Selected for American Express Green Card
Have you been pre-selected for the American Express Green Card Membership? If you’re actively working on improving your credit score then this offer is definitely a sign that you’re headed in the right direction. Congratulations on all the hard work and smart financial decisions you’ve made to better your credit report. Being pre-selected to apply for an American Express Card should be a big boost to your confidence.
The first thing to consider with this sort of baseline American Express card is it basically operates as a “charge card.” Whatever balance you incur on the card on a monthly basis has to paid in full each month. All of the financial disciplines that you used to improve your credit score up until this point will be needed to retain your membership with American Express because of this feature. Many people don’t see a problem carrying over a balance from month to month but this card does not allow this convenience.
Because the Green Card operates as a “charge card” there are no interest charges assessed to your account unlike your typical credit card. American Express expects you to pay off your balances each month. With this card you won’t have the inclination to spend more than you should. You’re always concerned about using the card in a financially responsible way so you’re able to pay the balance off in full when the monthly payment is due.
With this card there is an annual fee of $95 but the first year membership fee is waived. There are definitely other reputable credit card offers out there that don’t require an annual fee but some consumers will pay the annual fee because of the reputation behind American Express.
Other Highlights of the Amex Green Card
- Membership Rewards Program (earn 1 point for every dollar spent with no expiration dates)
- Roadside Assistance Hotline (get assistance if your vehicle breaks down)
- Purchase Protection (purchases protected from accidental damage or theft up to 90 days)
- Extended Warranty (extends the manufacturer’s warranty on purchases up to 1 additional year)
- Return Protection (AMEX may refund the full purchase price on returns that a merchant won’t take back up to $300 per item with a max $1,000 per calendar year)
- Year End Summary (details all account spending for the year)
All of the above highlights only qualify for eligible purchases. Please review their list of eligible purchases.
American Express Green Card Review & Application
American Express Green Card was the original Amex charge card that was introduced in 1958. This card has both pros and cons. It is the cheapest card among all the American credit cards and its Membership Rewards program is outstanding.
From the second year, the annual fee adds up to $95 and you can get up to five additional cards for $35 a year. The payment should be carried out monthly and this means that there is no APR for this card.
The reward earning structure of American Express Green Card is simple. The Cardholders can get various redemption options through the Membership Rewards Program. Green Card users receive 1 point for every $1 in net purchases. The only exceptions are Uber and Amextravel.com spending, for which users receive 2 points for every $1 spent (all Membership Rewards cards share this minimum rate). You are also allowed to transfer points to the airline partners.
The cons are also worthy to mention. There are very few benefits and features when compared to other American Express Charge Cards. And the cardholders must pay balance at the end of the month.
Basic information about American Express Green Card:
1) Annual Membership Fee: $0 for the first year, then $95
2) Transaction Fees: 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
3) Penalty Fees: Late Payment: Up to $37. Returned Payment: Up to $37
www.GetAmexGreen.com – The American Express Green Card
The American Express Green Card:
- The American Express Green Card is one of the most popular cards offered by American Express – a leader in the credit card industry
- This website allows consumers who have received pre-qualifying offers from Amex to enter their RSVP code to proceed with their Amex Green Card application
- The American Express Green Card is a rewards card which accumulates points which can redeemed for travel – use for hotels, flights and more
- Applicants for this card can apply and receive a decision in as little as 60 seconds
American Express is one of the largest and most reputable credit card companies in the United States. Offering a large variety of credit card types, there is likely to be an American Express Card which suits your individual needs. Consumers can choose from personal credit cards, business cards, corporate cards, and prepaid cards. As a fortune 100 company, you can feel secured that you are doing business with a company which has earned its spot among the top credit companies in the world.
Like all credit decisions, consumer approval will be based on many factors such as credit history and credit worthiness. These factors will influence consumers chances of approval and their credit line for which they are approved. It is encouraged that all consumers familiarize themselves with how their credit history may effect their future credit decisions.
More About The American Express Green Card:
- This card does not have an annual fee for the first year – after the first year consumers will be responsible for a $95 annual fee
- Consumers will earn 1x points on all purchases made with their AMEX Green Card. All purchases made through Amex Membership Rewards will receive 2x points
- When you book your travel plans with American Express Membership Rewards you are not subject to black out dates
- This card comes with the features you expect to see from AMEX such as roadside assist, travel insurance, and purchase protection