- 1 www.gmfinancial.com my account
- 2 www.gmfinancial.com my account
- 3 Tbf Financial Login, Bill Payment & Customer Support Information
www.gmfinancial.com my account
This mySongBook portal is published by Arobas Music S.A.R.L., a joint stock company with share capital of €230,000, which is registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 444 341 028, whose European VAT number is FR 14 444 341028 and whose registered office is located at 165 avenue de Bretagne, 59000 LILLE. Telephone number : (+33) (0)3 20 73 88 87
The General Conditions are aimed at stipulating the conditions of sale between AROBAS MUSIC and the User, from the placing of an order to the after sales services, including the payment and the supplying of the score. These General Conditions apply exclusively to users having access to mySongBook through a version of the Guitar Pro software published by Arobas Music. No use of mySongBook through a version not published by AROBAS MUSIC of the Guitar Pro software is governed by these General Conditions.
Article 2 - Definition of the service
mySongBook is a service for the sale of musical scores of quality, which are legal and accessible through the software published by AROBAS MUSIC. The online scores proposed by the service are in GPX format and intended to be read in the Guitar Pro software, version 6.1 and above and/or other software/applications published by Arobas Music. The service offers the possibility of consulting the list of the scores available and accessing previews and preplays on line allowing the user to judge the quality of the score before the purchase of the latter.
The purchase of a score gives you a right of unlimited access to the latter through your internet connection. You read you preferred part any time and print it. It will not be possible to modify it, export or record it.
The reading of this score will be offered for a period of 24 hours. What distinguishes it from a traditional score is its free use and the impossibility of printing. Nevertheless, the user has the possibility of purchasing the score of the day to unblock the printing functionality and to definitively have access to the score on an unlimited basis.
Article 3 - Conditions of access to the service
To access the scores, the user must possess the Guitar Pro software or other softwares/applications published by Arobas Music proposing the mySongBook service and an Internet access. The use of mySongBook requires the installation of the version 6.1 and above of Guitar Pro available for the Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems. The scores will not be available without an Internet connection and it will not be possible to store them. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended for correct use of the mySongBook portal.
Article 4 - Subscription for the service
4-1 Prior identification of the User
To place an order, the User must follow a procedure for the creation of his account on mySongBook.
The creation of a mySongBook account implies the entire and full acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale without any reserve. These General Conditions are regularly updated. The General Conditions applicable shall be those in effect on the mySongBook portal on the date of the confirmation of the order. We thus ask you to come back regularly to keep yourself informed of the changes to the service.
At the time of the creation of your account, you undertake to provide AROBAS MUSIC with accurate and complete information and to keep it updated in the event of a change in your situation.
* You will not use mySongBook if you are less than 13 years old.
* You will update you accurate address details.
* You will not communicate your mySongBook identifiers, allow anyone to access your account or do anything at all which can compromise the security of your account.
* You will not resell a score or access or the printing of a score to another person.
* You will not try to reproduce a score in any way whatsoever (by a photocopy, printing in a large number, copying and pasting, recopying, screenshots, videos or audio captions).
* You will not request connection information and you will not access an account belonging to someone else.
* You will not intimidate and harass other users.
* You will not publish content inciting hatred or violence, which is threatening or pornographic or contains gratuitous violence.
* You will not send and not publish commercial announcements without authorisation.
* You will not allow and not encourage breaches of these General Conditions.
We do everything that is possible to make mySongBook a secure service, but we cannot guarantee absolute security. To do so, we need your assistance and we ask you to use mySongBook under the conditions stipulated for this purpose, which forbid the following actions :
* You will not resell or publish a promotional code on Internet.
* You will not provide false personal information on mySongBook and will not create an account for another person without his authorisation.
* If we suppress your account, you will not create another one without our prior, express authorisation.
* You will not use your personal profile for commercial purposes.
* You will not send to our servers information capable of harming their functioning in order to cause a breakdown or dysfunction of the services.
* You cannot reserve engineer, de-compile, disassemble or modify the software, try to modify the information sent to the server or received from the server for the purpose of allowing the recording, modification, copying or the printing when this is not authorised.
* You will not try to access the portal through a programme or a script not supplied or approved by AROBAS MUSIC.
* You will not download viruses or other malevolent codes.
The purchase of scores is made online by the user in the page presenting the desired score by clicking on “Acheter” (“Purchase”). The User must then connect to his mySongBook account or create it if he does not have one entering the essential information concerning him. The User must accept the General Conditions and validate the means of payment desired : promotional code or payment by bank card. This last stage concludes the sale contract between AROBAS MUSIC and the User.
For reasons of protection of copyright, the scores purchased by the users cannot be recorded/stored on the computer of a user. The user can access the scores which he has purchased solely by connecting to the page “mes achats” (“my purchases”) of the mySongBook portal.
The prices shown in the portal are expressed in Euros and in Dollars. They can vary without any notice or prior announcement. However, a price cannot be modified once the User’s order has been validated.
Under the conditions stipulated by Article L. 121-16 of the [French] Consumer Code and within the framework of the provision of a service using exclusively one or several techniques of remote communication, the user benefits from a right of retraction of seven (7) clear days from the acceptance of the offer. When the period of seven (7) days expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it is extended until the following business day.
For all users, the chosen payment will be selected after validation of the purchase of a music score. Three methods of payment are available to you:
- Deferred payment : We only accept payments by bank card. At the time of your first purchase, we will ask you to enter your address and bank card details. Payments for scores purchased are combined over a period of 7 days. Past that period, your card will be debited of the amount corresponding to the total purchases made over the said period. However, if the total order exceeds 15 Euros/Dollars, the amount will be immediately debited. The user can access the music score immediately after his/her purchase. AROBAS MUSIC reserves the rights to modify the period and the limit of payment.
- Paying with PayPal: In order to pay for your orders with PayPal, you first need to set up your PayPal account on www.paypal.com. Once you have selected your type of bank card, please fill in all required information to finalize your registration. All of your personal information will be encrypted and perfectly secure. Once your payment is confirmed, log on to the mySongBook service and click on the “My Scores” tab to view and play your music score.
- Promotional code: AROBAS MUSIC will provide its users with promotional codes allowing one or several free music score(s) of their choice to be obtained. You will just need to enter that promotional code and you will find your score(s) in the “My purchases” area.
Our Paybox payment system is entirely secure. Every stage in the payment process is entirely encoded and protected. Neither AROBAS MUSIC nor Paybox has any knowledge at any time of your bank card number, as that number is not fully stored on any server. Your banking information cannot thus be stolen or recovered.
All of the parts of the mySongBook portal, whether they are visual, sound or conceptual, are protected by copyright, trademark law and by the database law, in accordance with the [French] Intellectual Property Code. The user undertakes not to use the products and services for purposes other than strictly personal purposes, just as he undertakes not to publish, copy, reproduce, adapt, broadcast or sell, in any way whatsoever, all or some of the protected contents to which he has access through the mySongBook portal.
During your visit to the mySongBook portal, you can consult our catalogue of scores without this entailing the registration of personal data. The Guitar Pro “Software” sends to the mySongBook “Service” the User ID for activation of the “Software” for technical purposes.
The user is solely responsible for the consultation, choice, use and interpretation of the services provided by AROBAS MUSIC.
In some countries, the laws in effect forbid or restrict free access to some intellectual works. The customer undertakes to verify that, given the law of the place of his order, there are no similar bans or restrictions concerning the scores ordered. AROBAS MUSIC’s liability cannot be involved because of the illegal nature of the order, downloading of the scores ordered and the use that the customer makes thereof. The customer is solely responsible for the use that he makes of the service and cannot hold AROBAS MUSIC liable for any claim and/or proceeding brought against him. Furthermore, since AROBAS MUSIC is not the owner of the scores, it cannot be held liable for the consequences that the latter may eventually cause.
Article 11 – Governing law and territorial jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by French law. The mySongBook portal complies with French legislation and AROBAS MUSIC does not give in any event a guarantee of compliance with the local legislation that may be applicable to you when you access the portal from other countries.
www.gmfinancial.com my account
GM Financial provides auto loan financing through auto dealers across the US & Canada, servicing consumers and dealers with competitive financing and lease programs.
gm financial, payment calculator, online credit center, log in to my account, lease payment info, gm financial current offers, make a payment, financing options
Tbf Financial Login, Bill Payment & Customer Support Information
Learn about how to login, bill payment options, how to set up Auto Pay, how to cancel account and other helpful tools for your Tbf Financial account.
You can login to Tbf Financial online account by visiting this link and access all the features. Make sure you have an account already with them. Launch your Web browser and navigate to Tbf Financial's Login page (see below).
If you do not have an account, create an account. You will need to enter your email id, phone number and some personal data to verify your information.
It offers online bill payment facility to all its users and provides several different methods to pay bills. You can pay your bill online at Tbf Financial's website, mail your payment to the processing center, or pay your bill in person at any authorized location. It also provides you with the option to set up automatic bill payments online and make alternative payment arrangements. You can also cancel account and contact customer support online.
Here’s the info you need to make your payment in any way you choose:
Online: Log in to your account and pay online at http://tbfgroup.com/.
By mail: You can mail your check to 740 Waukegan Rd Ste 404 Deerfield, Il 60015. Before sending the payment you should call the customer service number 847-267-0600 for reconfirmation.
By phone: Use the automated system to make a payment. The phone number is 847-267-0600.
In Person: Pay at any of the nationwide customer service centers.