- 1 www.jcpenney.com/credit card
- 2 Accept credit cards and get paid faster
- 3 www.jcpenney.comcredit card
- 4 www.jcp.com/credit today – JCPenney Credit Card Account
- 5 Register For A JCPenney Rewards Credit Card Online In An Easy Way
- 6 www.jcpcreditcard.com – JCPenney Credit Card Center
- 7 Register and Activate Your JCPenney Rewards Card Online
2. No Middleman Required
3. Month-to-Month, No Contracts
4. No Cancellation Fees (gateway only)
5. Accept Credit Cards and/or eChecks
6. Use with Unlimited Websites
7. 256bit SSL Encryption
8. Compatible with many carts
9. Auction Payments
10. Buy-Now Buttons
11. Use Perl, PHP, HTML, etc
12. Export Transaction History (CVS or XML)
Accept credit cards and get paid faster
Start taking credit cards today!
You want to accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express,
and Discover on your invoices. This is the place.
Customers can pay your invoices on their computer or mobile device
Set up automatic billing for recurring invoices
JCPenney Credit Card Login | Make a Payment
The JCPenney Credit Card online account can be logged in to from any computer, tablet or smartphone. The card holder’s User ID is the only thing needed to access the online account.
In the case of a forgotten User ID, one can look it up using the “Lookup User ID” function below the User ID field.
In order to login to your account, simply enter your User ID in the field below the red box that says “Welcome9rdquo;. Note that a User ID could be the account holder’s email address.
Once logged in, JCPenney Credit Card users are able to view their account summary, pay bills, request credit line increases, update their information, and download their credit card activity.
In the case that you are required to activate your JCPenney Credit Card, first access the JCPenney online account login page. Underneath the User ID field, locate the “Register Here” link next to “First time users”. Click this link to access the next page.
On the account registration page enter your account number in the empty field. Please note that in order to register your JCPenney Credit Card, you must be the primary account holder and you must have the credit card in your possession.
www.jcp.com/credit today – JCPenney Credit Card Account
January 22, 2015 By 16$h
- Activate a JCP credit card and save 20% on a purchase
- Returning customers can sign in to pay a bill, view recent transactions and update account information (i.e. address, phone number etc)
- The site is administered by the JCPenney Online Credit Center with Synchrony Bank – For U.S. cardholders, call 1-800-527-4403 – JCPenney Credit Services customer service C/O SYNCB, P.O. Box 965009, Orlando, FL 32896-5009 – Mexico customers should dial 1-800-542-0800
Please note customers may be able to activate their card over the phone if the card has a toll-free number sticker (please check the label on your card for activation instructions). The JCP credit card is valid at all JCPenney Stores, jcp.com and Sephora.com.
JPC Credit card highlights/lowlights
- The card will take about 7 to 10 days to arrive via US Mail
- Most applicants should receive an immediate answer when submitting an application
- Online account summaries will provide the customer with a detailed breakdown of their JCP account to include: current balance, last bill date and an amount, last sale date, credit line, available credit and amount currently due
- Statements are ONLY available for the last THREE months of billing
- Account services online allow a customer to edit banking information (i.e. change from one bank to another)
- To add or remove a user from the JCP Credit account please contact customer service (only the primary card holder can remove or add individuals)
- Prefer to pay a bill by mail? Please write to: SYNCB, P.O. Box 960090, Orlando, FL 32896-0090
- When paying a JCPENNEY Bill by mail please allow up to 10 days for the check to process and be credited to the account
Customers can choose to pay the entire balance, the Total Minimum Payment or the last balance statement or an amount a decided by the customer.
Register For A JCPenney Rewards Credit Card Online In An Easy Way
Founded in 1902, JCPenney, official known J. C. Penney Company Inc., is a chain of department stores in the United States which operates 1,107 department stores in all 50 states in the United States and Puerto Rico. It also operates catalog sales merchant offices in many small markets in America. Now there are approximately 114,000 employees serving its customers globally.
About JCPenney Rewards Credit Card
The JCPenney Rewards Credit Card is a promotional credit card that allows customers to earn points for every dollar they spend on qualifying regular, sale, and clearance-priced merchandise and services in store and at jcp.com. If customers accumulate 250 points in a month, they can earn a 10 dollars jcp reward. They also offer some member-exclusive deals, previews and sweepstakes for JCPenney Rewards Credit Card holders.
By registering and activating a new JCPenney Rewards Credit Card, you can view your account activity online, download and print earned Rewards Certificates, receive electronic point statements, update your personal information and enjoy other benefits for JCPenney Rewards Credit Card holders. What’s more, the registration and activation process is free, easy, secure and convenient.
How Can You Register And Activate a New JCPenney Rewards Credit Card?
www.jcpcreditcard.com – JCPenney Credit Card Center
JCPenney Credit Card Center:
- JCPenney Credit Card holders can visit the main credit card login page to access their account and manage their credit card profile settings
- If this is your first time using the JCPenney online account access you will need to register for an online account prior to accessing your credit card information online
- During the registration process you will need to have your credit card account number, validate your account, select security settings and security image
- Once you have registered and gain access to your online account you will be able to manage your account including viewing recent transactions and making payments
The JCPenney credit card is available to shoppers of this clothing apparel and home goods store. In addition to provide a convenient way to pay and manage your purchases made at JCPenney you can also receive sign up discounts and additional discounts for being a cardholder. Currently, cardholders are eligible for 15% discount on their purchase when they apply for a JCPenney credit card. If you are trying to apply for this card you can do so in store or online.
Cardholders who have the JCPenney credit card can login using their User ID (which can be the email address associated with your account). Once you log in you will then be directed to a webpage providing your security image which will confirm your account is being accessed at which point you can provide your password to complete the login process.
More Notes About the JCPenney Credit Card and Online Account Access:
- Once you have credited an online account you can then access your full account settings, update contact and security information, and request credit line increases
- The JCPenney credit card center is also available in Spanish – users will need to visit the link to switch from English to Spanish
Register and Activate Your JCPenney Rewards Card Online
The JC Penney Rewards Program is available to JC Penney credit card holders. There are three credit card levels, and the higher members go, the more benefits they get. Card holders get a point for every $1 spent on qualified merchandise. Earning a hundred points or more in a single month gets members a $10 JC Penney reward. Up to 10 rewards may be redeemed each month using the JCP credit card. JC Penney credit card holders also have savings programs and special promotional financing for mattresses, jewellery, and a lot more. Points and rewards may be accessed online through the JC Penney online account or in customer service stations in various JC Penney branches.
About JC Penney
JC Penney is one of the country’s biggest home furnishing and apparel retailers with stores dedicated to provide the US with high quality, style, and value. There are about 1,100 physical JC Penney stores, as well as an online store, JCPenney.com. There is a wide assortment of exclusive and national brands made for all shapes, colours, sizes, and budgets.
JC Penney was established by James Cash Penney in April 14, 1902. He got started in the business as a worker for the Golden Rule store owners, Guy and Tyler Johnson. He eventually became a partner and later opened his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming. The partnership was dissolved in 1907, and by 1909, Penney had moved his company’s headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, in an effort to bring it closer to railroads and banks. Three years after, Penney already had 34 stores, and in 1913, they were consolidated under the name JC Penney.
JC Penney remains a socially responsible business, and it ensures environmental, social, and ethical standards across all operations throughout the country. They value sustainability in all business endeavours – from their worldwide supplies to the environmental effects of their stores.
How to Register and Activate Your JC Penney Rewards Card Online
You should have your JC Penney Rewards or Credit Card handy when signing up. Only the primary account holder can register and activate the account.
- Visit the JC Penney activation page on the first link listed below.
- Click the button that says “Activate Your Credit Card Now.”
- Click the Register & Activate button.
- Enter your account number, then click “Next.”
- Finish the rest of the registration and activation process as instructed by the website.