Create an Account to Manage Lowe's Credit Card
Lowe’s is a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1946 and now it is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States as well as the world. It ranks 43 on the Fortune 500 list. Lowe’s has over 1,700 stores in the United States and 20 stores in Canada. It also has stores in Mexico. Its next goal is to build over 150 stores in Australia over the next five years.
Lowe’s provides credit cards for their customers. There are three types of Lowe’s credit cards that customers can choose from: a consumer credit card, a project card and a business credit card. All the Lowe’s credit cards can be used in store or online for all purchases and Lowe’s offers online account management services for their cardholders.
By creating a Lowe’s account online, you can manage your Lowe’s credit card online whenever and wherever you need to, all at your own convenience. The online management service includes capabilities like viewing your balance, viewing your purchase history, making online payments and much more. It is simple, secure and convenient.
How to create a Lowe’s account to manage a Lowe’s credit card online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to already have an activated Lowe’s credit card and have your card number handy.
- Go to the Lowe’s credit card website at Lowes.com/Credit and then put your mouse on the link marked “Credit Card Services” and then click on the button marked “Manage Your Account”.
- Choose the type of your credit card and then click on the button marked “Create Account”. Take consumer credit card as an example. Choose the button next to “Consumer Credit Card” and then click on the button marked “Create Account”.
- Enter your account number into the required box and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process online.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Lowe’s help page at http://lowes.com/cd_Help_962503896_.
Lowe’s credit card online account system is an easy, simple, secure and convenient way to manage your credit card. You should create one if you have a Lowe’s credit card.
www.lowes.com Credit Card Login and Sign Up
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a greatly respected American company which owns and operates the home improvement chain called Lowes. The appliance stores are located all over North America in various parts of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The chain is currently the second-largest hardware chain in the world only narrowly beaten out by The Home Depot.
www.lowes.com is the website for this appliance store giant. The online site offers product descriptions, home improvement ideas, savings, ordering, how-to guides, and shipping of materials. With a MyLowe’s account, you can have online access to lists of your purchases, information about your rebates, subscription lists, credit card information, and your home profile. Creating an account and signing in is simple and easy to learn to do.
To sign up for an online Lowe’s account, you will first need to visit www.lowes.com. In the upper left hand corner you will see two options: Sign In and Sign Up. You will want to click on Sign Up.
On this page, you will be directed to fill in some basic profile information to help start an account including your first and last name, email address, and phone number. You will also be asked to create a password. The password is required to have 6-12 characters and at least one letter and number. It is advised you choose a unique and strong password to help keep your account secure.
Next, you will need to select a preference for tracking in-store purchases. You can choose to use your phone number, receive a MyLowe’s card number, or enter your existing MyLowe’s card number.
Click “Create Account”. You will now find yourself logged into your MyLowe’s account. On this page you can access your recent purchases, view your account summary, create and view reminders, and edit any account information as needed.
On the left hand side, you will see a list of options available to account members. By clicking “Purchases,” you can view all recent in-store or online purchases.
The next option is “Home Profile.” This easy-to-use tool allows you to keep an inventory of your home appliances and products, simplify your home management, and save important information such as room dimensions that you will need when calculating materials lists. Overall, this area provides the collective information you will need to assist you in all your home improvement projects.
The third option is “Lists.” In this area, you can keep organized lists of various items and products you will need for all of your ongoing projects. Finally, “Preferences,” directs you to your account information, credit cards, and saved Lowe’s location. All information can be edited as necessary.
This is also the page where you can completely close your account. If you are looking to close your account, then you will want to click the button in the lower right corner that says “Deactivate Account.”
When re-visiting the website logging in to your account is extremely simple. In the upper left hand corner, click “Sign In.” You will be prompted to enter in the email address and password you used when signing up for your account.
MyLowe’s card this is what they call Lowe’s Credit Card and once you have made an account in lowes.com, you must have received your MyLowe’s card number this is your credit card number that will help you login to your account. You have to activate your lowes credit card and here is how you can do this
- Go to Lowes credit card login page by following this link
- Enter you User Id and click Login
Lowe’s Credit Card Login | Make Payment
To login to the Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card portal cardholders must simply enter their User ID into the box provided, the password being entered on the following screen. Once the cardholder is in the system he/she will be able to pay bills, manage his/her account and apply for new cards. If a User ID or password has been forgotten Lowe’s will assist the cardholder in retrieving it.
Step 1 – Go to This Webpage and enter your User ID. You will then be re-directed to the password login page where you can enter your online passcode.
Forgot User ID – If you have forgotten your User ID you can go to This Link and enter your Account Number and Last Four (4) digits of your social security number. Your User ID will then be e-mailed to you.
Upon receiving his/her card, the cardholder will be able to activate the Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card by first selecting the ‘Register and Activate’ link at the right of the initial login page.
Once past this first step the cardholder must enter his/her account number in the field at the bottom of the page. Only the primary cardholder will be able to perform the activation.
Discover Lowe’s Credit Card Services
Lowe’s offers you perfect credit cards for your home improvement needs or business requirements. Apply now and start savings on everyday purchases or finance large projects.
Lowe’s Consumer Card: through consumer credit card you can get 5% off every day or select special financing offers. All you need is to scan the card or provide the telephone number associated with the account at the counter whenever you make purchases in the store.
My Account: Register your account to view your complete purchase history online.
- Social Security number
- Income information
- Credit history and credit scores
- Account balances and
- Payment history
- Go to lowes.com/credit link from your web browser.
- To apply for your card, hit the “Apply Now” button to continue.
- Pick up your card from available options.
- Enter your information in the online form.
- Start with your personal information.
- You need to leave your name. Enter your name, last name and middle initial.
- Enter your address line 1, address line 2, city name and state.
- Type your ZIP code.
- Provide your phone number.
- Select your type.
- Provide your ZIP code.
- Enter your primary phone number and choose the type.
- Indicate the additional phone number.
- Leave your current email address. You will get emails about new offers.
- Indicate your annual net income you earn from all sources.
- Provide the length of time in years at the current address.
- Click the down to choose the preference for delivery statements.
- Enter verification information with the date of birth, social security number and mother’s median name.
- Read information about card security.
- Review the agreement conditions carefully.
- Click the “Accept & Submit” button.
- Click “Here” to access the required web page.
- Pay your Bill:
- Returning Customer:
- Sign into your account by indicating your card from given choices.
- You have to provide your user ID.
- Hit “Sign In” button.
- You need to provide the password next.
- Click the “Look Up My User ID” link.
- Enter your account number.
- Provide last four digits of social security number for the society of your account and prevent the unauthorized access to your account information.
- Hit the “Next” button.
- Follow the steps to complete the action.
- Enter your user ID and select “Sign In” button.
- You can look up your password on next screen.
- Indicate your card and hit the “Register & Activate” blue button.
- Fill out the account registration form.
- Provide your account number. The required code is located on the front of your credit card.
- Hit the “Next” button.
- Information validation information.
- Create your ID and password for your account.
- Select security preferences and keep your account secure and prevent from unauthorized access.
- Choose an image and submit your application.
Register for an account for free and pay your bill with ease and manage your credit account online within few clicks.
- Select the “Activate Card” link to continue.
- Card member login: enter your user ID and hit the “Login” button.
- New to online serving: hit the “Register & Activate” button.
- Complete the action and activate your card for immediate use.
You can contact the customer service center by calling at 1-800-445-6937.