How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
If you are the holder of a Sam’s Club MasterCard or store-only credit card issued by Synchrony Bank, you have the following options to make your payment. Note that there is different information depending on which of the 4 consumer or business Sam’s Club cards you have:
If you have either the Sam’s Cub MasterCard or store-only credit card for consumers, you can pay:
- Online: Log in to your account here and make your payment.
- By Mail: If you have the Sam’s Club MasterCard, send your payment to the following address: Sam’s Club MasterCard, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013. If you have the Sam’s Club store card good only at Sam’s Club and Walmart, the payment address is Sam’s Club Credit Payment Processing, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA, 30353-0942
- By Phone: The Sam’s Club MasterCard customer service phone number for payments is 866-220-0254. If you have the store-only card, call 800-964-1917.
- In Person: You can pay your credit card bill at any Sam’s Club or Walmart store.
Or, if you have a Sam’s Club business credit card, you can pay in these ways:
How To Pay Your TJX Credit Card Bill
If you are a holder of the TJX MasterCard or TJX store card (the credit card of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post), you will make your payment to Synchrony Bank, the issuer of the card. You can pay in any of the following ways:
- Online:Log in to your account here and make your payment.
- By Mail: There are different payment addresses depending on which card you have. If you have the TJX MasterCard, send payment to TJX MasterCard, P.O. Box 530949, Atlanta, GA 30353. If you have the TJX store credit card, send payment to TJX Card, P.O. Box 530948, Atlanta, GA 30353.
- By Phone: You can make payment and get customer service help by calling one of the following phone numbers. For the TJX MasterCard, call 1-877-890-3150. For the TJX store card, call 1-800-952-6133.
Note also that you can NOT pay your TJX credit card bill at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, or Sierra Trading Post stores.
Sam’s Credit Card Login (www.samsclub.com/credit)
Are you searching for help to login or register your Sam’s Club Credit Card account? It is not so difficult to do so. There are many benefits to have a Sam’s Credit Card online account. With your online account you can manage your credit card account online from any part of the world and in any time convenient for you. You can check available balance, pay bills, transfer fund, get online statement and so on with and online account. So follow my instructions, hope those might be helpful to you.
How to Login to Sam’s Credit Card Account?
You will be required a computer with internet connection and your User ID and Password to login your account. If you don’t your User ID and Password, you can register your account free of charge. Both login and registration have been discussed below.
- Visit the official card login website of Sam’s club (See ‘Resources’).
- Click ‘Login’ button under ‘Consumer Credit Account’ or ‘Business Credit Account’ as you own your card.
- Next, enter your User ID and click ‘Secure Login’ button.
- Next, your security image will be shown. If the image matches with the image you provided during account registration, only then enter your Password.
- Click ‘Login’
Note: To ensure your account type whether it is Consumer Credit Account or Business Credit Account, look-up your account number. Consumer Credit Account number begins with 7714 or 601136 and Business Credit Account number begins with 7715 or 601137.
- Click ‘Register Here’ that appears just below of User ID box.
- Enter your account number and click ‘Next’.
- Next, enter the 3 digit security number that appears in back of credit card.
- Create your User ID and Password
- Choose your Security Image, accept their terms and condition and finish your registration.
Consumer Credit Card holders dial (800) 417-8321 and Business Credit Card holders dial (800) 659-9854 for further query.
Sams Club Store Card Login, Bill Payment & Customer Support Information
Learn about how to login, bill payment options, how to set up Auto Pay, how to cancel account and other helpful tools for your Sams Club Store Card account.
You can login to Sams Club Store Card online account by visiting this link and access all the features. Make sure you have an account already with them. Launch your Web browser and navigate to Sams Club Store Card's Login page (see below).
If you do not have an account, create an account. You will need to enter your email id, phone number and some personal data to verify your information.
In case you have forgotten the account password, please visit Forgot Password page.
Sams Club Store Card Bill Payment
It offers online bill payment facility to all its users and provides several different methods to pay bills. You can pay your bill online at Sams Club Store Card's website, mail your payment to the processing center, or pay your bill in person at any authorized location. It also provides you with the option to set up automatic bill payments online and make alternative payment arrangements. You can also cancel account and contact customer support online.
Here’s the info you need to make your payment in any way you choose:
Online: Log in to your account and pay online at http://samsclub.com/.
By mail: You can mail your check to 2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive Bentonville, Ar 72716. Before sending the payment you should call the customer service number 888-746-7726 for reconfirmation.
By phone: Use the automated system to make a payment. The phone number is 888-746-7726.
In Person: Pay at any of the nationwide customer service centers.