- 1 Goody’s Credit Card Payment and Login
- 2 Credit Card Customer Segmentation
- 3 Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care, Toll Free Number & Email
- 4 HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Numbers Toll Free Helpline
- 5 Кредитная карта Walmart | Вход и оплата
Goody’s Credit Card Payment and Login
Making your Goody’s credit card payment or need to login to view your statement or manage your account online? The Goody’s credit card is one of many attractive brand store cards available, and this guide takes a detailed look at this card to help you decide whether it is the right choice for you. Rewards details are provided as well as interest and other terms information, with advice on getting the most out of the card. Credit card payment information is also provided for existing Goody’s cardholders. To make a payment online or manage your account, follow the link provided below on this page to the Goody’s credit card login. You will also find useful “pay my bill” information such as the credit card customer service number, payment mailing address, and billing phone number below.
This credit card is issued by Comenity, who offer you a number of ways to pay your credit card bills. Remember that you can always pay by taking your credit account details to your local bank, or by going to any Goody’s or other Stage Stores and paying at the customer service desk.
Pay Online: You can also pay by mail or phone, and these details can be found either on your card, with your billing statement or by logging into the online account service. You can also ring 1-866-234-2038 for help with these details or for any other general inquiries. To make your Goody’s credit card payment online click the “Pay Online” button below to login, register, view your statement or manage your account online.
Pay by Phone: The Goody’s credit card payment phone number is 1-866-234-2038.
Pay by Mail: The Goody’s credit card payment mailing address is: Goody’s Credit Card, P.O. Box 659465, San Antonio, TX 78265-9465. To ensure your Goody’s payment is received on time it is recommended that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
Pay in Store: Yes. You can pay your Goody’s credit card in stores. You can find your nearest Goody’s store by clicking here.
Goody’s Credit Card Customer Service: The Goody’s credit card customer service number is 1-866-234-2038.
Goody’s is a large department store chain owned by Stage Stores, who also own and operate Beall’s, Palais Royale, Peebles and Stage. The corporate headquarters are in Houston, and there are over 800 stores across the US. The Goody’s Credit Card is similar to all the other store cards offered by Stage Stores, offering a range of rewards so you can get more in the long run for your purchases, and a big advantage to this card is that it can be used to earn points at any Stage Stores retailer.
The first time you use this credit card you get 10% off your purchase, and you are also given 250 bonus VIP points. You get one point for every dollar you spend, and if you earn 750 points in a year you get Bronze VIP status. If you earn over 1000 VIP points in a year you get Silver status, and if you earn over 1500 VIP points in a year you get Gold Status. The VIP scheme provides you with many benefits, including advance notice of sales, exclusive VIP shopping/savings events, and an annual savings coupon which reflects the amount of points you have earned.
Goody’s Credit Card Interest and Terms
This credit card comes with an annual rate of 24.99% which will vary according to the Prime Rate. This is the same interest rate as all other Stage Stores credit cards, which is reasonable and available for people with an average credit history, but you should make sure to keep a low balance to avoid paying too much extra in interest. There is no annual fee, the minimum interest charge is $2, returned payment fees are up to $30 and late payment fees are up to $35. Full terms and conditions and the online application can be found here.
Credit Card Customer Segmentation
“Credit cards aren’t banking – they’re information” – Richard Fairbank, Founder of Capital One
300 billion credit card transactions are expected to take place each year by 2018, creating 300 billion opportunities to understand customers better. Unfortunately, many banks remain ignorant of this wealth of information at their disposal, and they opt for mass marketing and costly above-the-line communications.
(You can download PDF version of this whitepaper here.)
Customer segmentation is one of the most fundamental building blocks in getting to know customers. It is essential for industries where customer interaction is frequent and varied, as each interaction provides insight into opportunities and risks for every individual. The credit card industry is on par with telecommunications, e-commerce, and retail from this perspective, and the industry gains significant ROI from segmentation initiatives. Surprisingly, all around the world, there are many banks still not taking advantage of this opportunity, frequently due to a lack of tools or in-house resources to process and digest big data sources, sitting on top of a gold mine that erodes each day when left untouched.
Customer segmentation can be defined as the action of grouping similar customers into categories with the objective of customizing offerings and actions based on their profiles. The output is a list of customers, each tagged with segment flags using a segmentation ‘model’. The complexity of these models can range from a simple set of business rules – such as customers who haven’t used their cards last year – to sophisticated data mining codes.
In the early days, most companies had only 1 segmentation model that was based on customer demographics, value, behavior, needs, or a mix of these. While these models served early marketing needs well, as the sophistication of products and the number of customers is increasing, more comprehensive approaches are being sought after and are emerging – such as micro-segmentation and segment of one.
Today, leading organizations usually maintain and manage many segmentation models rather than only one – up to 10-20 across the enterprise. This ‘micro-segmentation’ approach looks at customers’ profiles from many different perspectives and groups them under different categories according to each perspective.
An example credit card micro-segmentation model could group customers based on their preferences for shopping time, resulting in segments such as weekend shoppers and late-nighters, whereas another model could look into lifestyle perspective and identify segments such as fashionistas and tech-savvy shoppers. In addition to delivering finer details on specific customer behavior, these models also provide vast targeting opportunities when crossed with each other, e.g., targeting fashionistas who are also weekend shoppers for a weekend fashion show.
Uses in Credit Card Marketing
Although credit card customer segmentation can be used within most departments, such as risk, operations, sales, and customer service, more often than not, marketing teams reap the most benefits out of it.
Within credit card marketing, customer segmentation can be used across the board for customer value and lifecycle management, including but not limited to:
- Increasing the share of wallet and becoming the primary card via identification of high-potential cardholders
- Encouraging cross-sales of secondary cards and other banking products based on comprehensive customer understanding
- Selectively upgrading card limits and tiers for maximum return on risk
- Retaining the most valuable customers by accurately evaluating customer value and attrition risk
- Maximizing profitability from payment operations, and migrating customers to more profitable payment products and interaction channels
- Guaranteeing long-term satisfaction and loyalty by increasing relevance in communications and offers.
Customer segmentation also acts as a building block for predictive analytics, as well as for campaign management and monitoring activities, providing a granular view of different customer profiles that have the potential to act and react differently.
Cardholder Behavioral Segments
Credit card data are rich in terms of both volume and variety, providing insights into both customer shopping and payment preferences. As a result, apart from the traditional customer demographics and value segmentations, credit card data requires customer behavior to be analyzed from many perspectives. This is why the micro-segmentation approach is relevant for the credit card industry and frequently used across the world.
Every market and customer portfolio is different due to similarities in the nature of the transaction and statement data as well as in common product characteristics. However, there are some behavioral micro-segmentation models that can address the requirements of most card providers. Eight of these frequently used models that utilize the basic transaction and statement data to full extent are listed below.
In addition to analyzing credit card behavior, it is also vital to have a comprehensive behavioral view of customers at the bank level, analyzing asset, credit, and other product behavior. From the credit card business perspective, this view provides an understanding of cannibalization effects, true customer potential, and opportunities for cross-sales of card products to non-cardholders.
Customer segmentation, which is similar to other customer analytics activities, is a cyclical process that requires continuous management and fine-tuning in order to adapt to changes in data sources, business models, and customer portfolios. Each of these cycles follows these key steps:
Step 1. Set the Scope: Every segmentation study should start with a definition of business expectations from the outputs and use cases as well as basic customer definitions (i.e. who is an active customer, a new customer, or even a customer) to set a proper scope and direction. Many companies fall into the trap of skipping this step and jumping into data mining with both feet, and those companies ultimately end up duplicating their work or finding themselves with outputs that are irrelevant.
Step 2. Prepare the Data: Customer segmentation modeling, when done at the micro level, requires preparation of hundreds, and in some cases thousands, of variables describing each and every customer. As a consequence, this is usually the most time-consuming step, taking up to 70-80% of the time. It is, therefore, imperative to make use of any automation tools and techniques possible at this step in order to have enough time and resources dedicated to more value-added steps. Such automation also minimizes the risk of human error in this process, which is the primary root cause for failures in modeling.
Step 3. Understand the Data: Before going into the data mining step, it is critical for the analysts to gain a deep understanding of the data, in terms of availability, quality, and distribution, through preliminary analysis. This analysis not only provides insights into what to expect during modeling, but it also provides opportunities to discover anomalies, skewed distributions, and so on, which should be addressed for reliable and stable segments.
Step 4. Mine the Data: Using tools and algorithms available (such as K-Means, SOM, and Kohonen), alternative segmentation models should be developed. As segmentation results depend on both the inputs and the algorithms used, it is important to test alternative combinations to determine a statistically solid and business-wise meaningful set of segments. The most important but often-ignored step at this stage is incorporation of business inputs from end-users of segments into data mining activities; these can range from collecting initial hypotheses on possible segments to prioritizing specific variables and manually selecting some of the segments.
Step 5. Profile and Utilize: Once segments are identified, they should be profiled for a more detailed understanding of the customer composition, loyalty, and risk within each segment, looking into various factors such as demographics, attrition likelihood, default risk, and cross-product utilization.
In addition to profiles, segments should be studied for their migration throughout time in order to gain an understanding of how stable the segments are and which ones should be more proactively managed for increasing retention and risk. Segment migration analysis should then become a continuous monitoring tool, observing change with each scoring cycle.
Last, but not least, an understanding of opportunities and risks from all the analyses should be translated into business strategies and actions. While each of micro-segmentation models can be used solely for these purposes, pairing and crossing them with each other provides endless opportunities for targeting and getting to the bottom of what makes each customer tick.
QIWare (Quick Insights Ware) is an agile analytics solution that delivers a complete suite of capabilities to support an end-to-end data mining cycle. QIWare simplifies data preparation and modeling while increasing business productivity, minimizing human error, and significantly improving usability. QIWare helps companies in:
– Effective segment management
– Proactive customer retention
– Customer value maximization
– Targeted cross-sales and up-sales
– Profitable risk prevention.
About Credit Cards ReadyWare
With ReadyWare, which was built on top of QIWare, card providers almost instantly obtain a complete view of their customers’ portfolios, e.g., which of their customers are big-ticket weekend purchasers who have tech-savvy lifestyles and more than a 70% likelihood of becoming silent over the next 3 months so that the card providers can retain them with their exclusive discount on latest handset hitting the markets next month.
Credit Cards ReadyWare addresses the most common customer value management challenges in cards business – from segment management to value retention and growth. ReadyWare is based on Forte Consultancy Group’s cards analytics practices across leading providers around the world and, yet, is 100% flexible for customizations.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care, Toll Free Number & Email
Axis bank is one of financial service provider in India. It starts business in India from the year 1994. Axis bank is the first private bank after the govt. of India allowed to establish the private bank. The headquarters of this bank is in Mumbai. The bank provides the lots of financial services like loans, investment, wealth management, debit and credit cards etc.
Axis banks offers the wide range of credit cards to their customer and also for providing best customer service the banks offer the customer care number also. The customer can get help by calling to these tall free customer care number, in case of lost of credit cards or other getting other information about credit card. The lines are open 24 hours in a day and seven days in a week.
Axis Bank Cr. Card Toll Free Numbers
Also people go through the axis bank official website for getting information about the debit card and credit cards which are provided by the bank. The following link can be used for visit the website.
Customer support number: 022 6798 7700
If the customers has any issues related the credit cards, then they can send the email to the company and get assist by the support team. The email address of the axis bank is given below for communication.
The following address can be used for send the complaint related to the credit or debit card. Also the customers can make the call to the given office contact number to block the credit or debit card in case the cards has been lost.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Numbers Toll Free Helpline
This post will help the customers who are searching HDFC credit card customer care numbers or HDFC credit card toll-free helpline numbers. As HDFC Bank offers various Credit Cards schemes for the customers according to their needs. The names of their credit cards are JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World, Platinum Times Card, Titanium Times Card, Diners Club Black, Infinite, Regalia Card, Diners Club Black, JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World, JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum, Platinum Times Card, Titanium Times Card, Doctors Superia, Teachers Platinum, Superia, Titanium Edge, Solitaire Credit Card, World MasterCard Credit Card, Diners Club Premium, Diners Club Rewardz, Visa Signature Credit Card, Platinum Plus Credit Card, Business Platinum Credit Card, Corporate Platinum Credit Card, Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card and Corporate Visa Signature Credit Card. Customers can also read the answers of some general questions about the HDFC Bank such as how to contact HDFC Bank for credit cards, HDFC Bank credit cards customer care, HDFC Bank credit card phone number region wise, list of HDFC Bank credit card customer care numbers, HDFC Bank customer care number regions wise.
According to HDFC Bank, they offer a world-class variety and benefits along with the credit cards. Some of the categories of Credit cards offered by HDFC Bank are Featured Credit Cards, Super Premium Credit Cards, Co-Brand Credit Cards, Professional Credit Cards, Premium Travel Credit Cards, Premium Women Credit Cards, Premium Credit Cards, Regular Credit Cards and Commercial Credit Cards.
With all these Credit Cards, Customers will have 24/7 support provided by HDFC Bank via credit card helpline numbers. So, now we will provide you with all the customer care helpline numbers of HDFC Bank location or region wise. Check it out below.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
These are the list of regional customer care numbers for HDFC credit cards. Customer who is facing any kind of problems related to the cards can contact the company directly by following the customer care numbers mentioned below:
- HDFC Bank Raipur Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0771-4084332
- HDFC Bank Punjab Credit Card Customer Care Number (Except Chandigarh): +91-9779154332
- HDFC Bank Pune Credit Card Customer Care Number: 020-66034332
- HDFC Bank Mumbai Credit Card Customer Care Number: 022-28564332
- HDFC Bank Maharashtra Credit Card Customer Care Number (Except Mumbai & Pune): +91-9561094332
- HDFC Bank Chattisgarh Credit Card Customer Care Number (Except Raipur): +91-9893603333
- HDFC Bank Madhya Pradesh Credit Card Customer Care Number (Except Indore & Bhopal): +91-9893603333
- HDFC Bank Lucknow Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0522-4004332
- HDFC Bank Kolkata Credit Card Customer Care Number: 033-22104332
- HDFC Bank Kerala Credit Card Customer Care Number (Except Coimbatore):+91-9995764332
- HDFC Bank Jaipur Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0141-4004332
- HDFC Bank Indore Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0731-6160616
- HDFC Bank Hyderabad Credit Card Customer Care Number: 040-66624332
- HDFC Bank Gujarat Credit Card Customer Care Number (Except Ahmedabad): +91-9725504332
- HDFC Bank Delhi Credit Card Customer Care Number: 011-41514332
- HDFC Bank Coimbatore Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0422-4384332
- HDFC Bank Cochin Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0484-4084332
- HDFC Bank Chennai Credit Card Customer Care Number: 044-66004332
- HDFC Bank Chandigarh Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0172-4694332
- HDFC Bank Bhopal Credit Card Customer Care Number: 0755-4004332
- HDFC Bank Bangalore Credit Card Customer Care Number: 080-66224332
- HDFC Bank Andhra Pradesh Credit Card Customer Care Number (Except Hyderabad): +91-9908664332
- HDFC Bank Ahmedabad Credit Card Customer Care Number: 079-66004332
All the mobile and telephone numbers are local numbers. Hence, the callers will get charged with normal calling rates for calling on the numbers.
HDFC Credit Card Toll-Free Helpline Number
If you are looking for toll-free HDFC credit card helpline numbers. Then you must go through with the below-mentioned call details. Customers belonging to any of the below-mentioned regions can communication with customer care department of HDFC Bank credit card.
- HDFC Credit Card Varanasi Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Udaipur Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Trichy Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Surat Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Silvassa Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Siliguri Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Shimla Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Salem Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Rourkela Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Ranchi Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Rajkot Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Patna Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Patiala Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Pali Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Mysore Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Muzaffarpur Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Moradabad Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Meerut Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Mathura Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Mangalore Toll-Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Madurai Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Karnal Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Kanpur Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Jodhpur Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Jhansi Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Jamshedpur Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Jammu & Srinagar Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Hissar Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Guwahati Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Erode Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Dhanbad Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Dehradun Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Cuttack Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Bokaro Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Bhubaneshwar Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Bareily Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Allahabad Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Ajmer Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
- HDFC Credit Card Agra Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800-425-4332
Note: The customers who belong to the regions which are not listed in this list can go through with the first list. There they can find the customer care numbers of their region, city or state.
All the details mentioned above can be used for complaints, queries related to credit cards, pin number related issues, credit card blocking, lost complaints, forget the password, payment solutions, login to online account etc.
For more details, you can also visit the official page of customer care numbers CLICK HERE.
This is the official website link of the HDFC Bank, follow this link to visit their official website where you can collect full details about this bank.
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/HDFC.bank
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/hdfcbank
Pinterest Profile: pinterest.com/hdfcbank
LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/company/hdfc-bank
By following these given links customers can stay tuned with the bank and get all further updates, images, news, details directly on their timeline.
Find Branches: www.hdfcbank.com/personal/find-your-nearest/find-nearest-branch/all-facilities/gxissh3j
Follow this link to check the nearest branch which is available in your city/town.
Кредитная карта Walmart | Вход и оплата
Что такое кредитная карта Волмарт?
Уолмарт — американская розничная компания, которая имеет сеть гипермаркетов и магазинов по всему миру. Она была основана в 1962 году Сэмом Уолтоном в Бентонвилле, штат Арканзас, США. Штаб-квартира находится там же.
Walmart славится своей лояльностью к клиентам. Мы предлагаем самый большой выбор товаров и самые низкие цены. Вы можете найти все, что в наших магазинах экономят не только время, но и деньги. Мы предлагаем много услуг для наших клиентов. И здесь мы будем говорить про наши кредитные карты.
Волмарт страница логин кредитной карты
Кредитные карты Wakmart, страница для входа: ссылка
Кредитные карты Walmart работают так же, как и другие карты. Принцип работы тот же. У вас есть кредитный баланс, который вы можете использовать для покупок и других платежей.
Первый и самый главный вопрос “как её получить?”
Каждый клиент может получить кредитную карту «Уолмарт». В случае если у него все в порядке с кредитной историей. Схема достаточно проста: необходимо подать заявку и пройти проверку.
Шаг 1. Подать заявку на получение карты. Вы можете сделать это:
- В любом магазине Walmart лично. Самый простой способ, особенно для тех, кто посещает наши магазины очень часто.
- онлайн на Walmart.com. Вы получите анкету, интерфейс очень простой.
Шаг 2. Совершите любую покупку в этот же день и откройте счет. Она не включает в себя денежные авансы, закупки газа, подарочные карты продаж.
Важно: для тех заявителей, которые не получают решение по кредиту в тот же день они обратились мы дадим 15% сертификат в кредитной карты пакет. Но только если заявка будет одобрена позже, а не во времени.
Если вы обращались в магазине, сертификат должен быть отсканирован в момент оформления заказа. Покупка должна быть сделана в магазине, в который Вы обратились.
волмарт кредитной карты входа
Если вы подали заявку онлайн, сделайте заказ в интернет-магазине.
Обратите внимание, что ваш кредитный счет появится в течение 1-2 расчетных периодов.
Предложение действительно только для новых счетов.
Есть 2 типа кредитных карт Волмарт:
- Карта магазина – ее можно использовать только в Волмарте и магазинах-партнерах;
- Walmart Discover – это полноценная карта, которую можно использовать везде.
Для обеих карт вы получаете:
- 5 процентов экономии на галлон в США на АЗС-Волмарт;
- Без ежегодной платы, также поможет вам сэкономить деньги;
- Защита от мошенничества;
- 1% кэшбэк на все покупки распространяется только на кредитную карту Волмарт.
Есть также множество различных скидок в разное время. Например: открываем нашу карту и скидку 15% (до 50$). Или сэкономить 3% на онлайн-покупки, 2% в Walmart газа, 1% в других магазинах, где принимаются карты Walmart. Узнайте больше на нашем официальном сайте.
Помните, что возможность получения карты зависит от платежеспособности и кредитной истории. Приходите к нам и ваши шансы увеличатся.
Проверьте ваш баланс карты на вашей странице входа.
Для использования кредитной карты Walmart и входа в систему Вы должны создать учетную запись на walmart.com . Ссылка в верхнем правом углу. После этого вы сможете использовать вход в систему, просматривать отчетность и управлять счетом.
Купоны Walmart В
Важно: обратите внимание на ссылку “оплатить счет”. Она будет полезной для Вас.
Есть 2 основных способа для оплаты кредитной картой:
- Наличными, дебетовой картой, или используйте Walmart-деньги в магазине;
- По телефону. Номер телефона кредитных карт Волмарт: 1-877-294-7880. Номер телефона для Walmart Discover: 1-866-611-1148. Мы уже объяснили разницу между ними.
- По почте – Волмарт, по 530927 поле, Атланта, Джорджия 30353 0927. Пожалуйста, отправьте ваши счета и чеки до 5 рабочих дней.
- Номер обслуживания клиентов Walmart credit card 877-294-7880.
Walmart рад предложить специальное мобильное приложение. Прогресс не остановить, каждый имеет смартфон сегодня.
Walmart credit card App
Это приложение поможет заказчику:
- Совершать покупки;
- Найти расположение магазинов;
- Узнать цены;
- Сэкономить деньги;
- Войти в личный кабинет.
Неважно, есть ли у вас iPad или Samsung на Android. Оно работает на всех устройствах с: