- 1 www.openmypremiercard.net – First Premier Bank Credit Card Offer
- 2 HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
- 3 [Targeted]Chase Offering 1,500 Points To Upgrade To Southwest Premier Credit Card
- 184.108.40.206.1 Merrill+ Card to be Discontinued on September 18-19, Existing Cards to Remain →
- 220.127.116.11.2 Paypal 2% Cashback Mastercard Now Publicly Available →
- 18.104.22.168.3 Chase Amazon Card 4% Gas and Other Offers [Sept., Oct. & Nov.] →
- 22.214.171.124.4 Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard Bonus Increased To 60,000 Miles →
- 3.0.1 22 Responses to [Targeted]Chase Offering 1,500 Points To Upgrade To Southwest Premier Credit Card
- 4 Where is the Southwest 60,000 Credit Card Offer?
- 4.1 American AAdvantage: How to use your miles
- 4.2 Delta SkyMiles: How to use your miles
- 4.3 United MileagePlus: How to use your miles
- 4.4 How to use Amex Membership Rewards points
- 4.5 How to use Chase Ultimate Rewards points
- 5 Earn your way toward Companion Pass
- 6 Access First Premier Bank Credit Card Offer
www.openmypremiercard.net – First Premier Bank Credit Card Offer
- Complete the First Bank credit card application and apply a payment to the applicants processing fee
- In order to being the applicant will need to provide their name (first and last), zip code, and their SSN (please note a references number can be used in lieu of a SSN)
Open My Premier Card can still reject the application if the card member has not used the Credit Account or paid a fee after receiving a billing statement. Please note the processing fee payments associated with the Open My Premier Card offer made by methods other than a Debit or Credit Card (all major credit cards are accepted) will be pending for up to 6 business days and will delay the applicants access to credit. So it is recommended that customers use a Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard credit or debit card when paying for the processing fee.
Open My Premier Card Notes
- Applicants who use a credit or debit card when paying the processing fee may even get access to instant credit on the spot
- Immediate access to credit is not available to people living in the state of New York even if they do pay with a debit or credit card
- All processing fee payments must be made in full in order to possibly gain access to instant credit
- The Open My Premier Card offer is designed for those with a poor credit rating
- Consumers with a good credit rating will want to avoid this card
The First Premier Bank can be reached at 800-987-5521 with any questions about the card offer or for those who already have the Premier credit card and have a questions about a billing charge.
First Premier Bank is headquartered in South Dakota and offers lines of credit to those who are having a tough go at obtaining credit through traditional means.
HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
Benefits of the HSBC Premier MasterCard® Credit Card
Paying your Card bill has never been easier with HSBC!
Enjoy your HSBC Premier MasterCard® Credit Card without any annual membership fees for primary and supplementary cards
Get up to 50% of your available credit limit as cash advance
Competitive interest rate of 2.59% per month and interest-free credit for up to 56 days on purchases when you choose to settle your monthly outstanding balance in full
Benefit from the option to pay a minimum of 5% of your monthly outstanding balance
The HSBC Premier Credit Card is accepted globally at over 32 million retail outlets. Access cash from over 24,000 HSBC ATMs, all MasterCard®/Cirrus ATMs, and MasterCard® member banks around the globe
The HSBC Premier Credit Card is embedded with a microchip, and when used with a 6-digit PIN, it provides more protection against fraud than magnetic stripe cards
The HSBC Premier Credit Card has a Rewards Program that offers you unique privileges.
Take advantage of special offers on travel, dining, shopping and entertainment around the world when you pay using your HSBC Premier Credit Card
Free for HSBC Credit Cardholders, the HSBC Entertainer Mobile App gives instant access to over 8000 ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers across 15 countries
"Tell tales few can tell", discover a truly unique collection of dining, shopping, sports and exciting attraction experiences at www.pricelessarabia.com
A comprehensive insurance cover which protects the cardholder's outstanding balance in the unfortunate event of permanent total disability, critical illness or loss of life
Travel insurance from AIG Egypt Insurance Company - Egypt, provided via HSBC, offers protection against unexpected events while you are abroad
Get free access to a selection of Airport lounges across the world
Share the unbeatable advantages of your Credit Card with 4 * of your relatives by issuing them free HSBC Premier supplementary cards
The HSBC Premier Credit Card gives you access to your Card Account as well as your HSBC Current and Savings Accounts.
Contactless 'payWave' technology allows the customer to save time on small value purchases by just waving the HSBC Card in front of a payWave reader for small value purchases. You may not be required to enter your PIN or sign for the transaction. This feature is currently available only at selected outlets.
* Up to 4 supplementary credit cards on all your credit cards' types.
Discover the vast possibilities awaiting you when travelling or simply staying at home with offers from HSBC Premier Privileges. It´s one of the ways we thank you for being an HSBC Premier credit card member.
Take advantage of special offers on travel, dining, health and beauty, shopping and entertainment around the world when you pay using your HSBC Premier Credit Card
For more information about Premier Privileges click here
The HSBC Premier Credit Card is your ultimate travel companion which grants you Free access to a selection of Airport lounges across the MENA region and the world
[Targeted]Chase Offering 1,500 Points To Upgrade To Southwest Premier Credit Card
- Must upgrade and make first purchase by June 30th, 2017
So the two versions of this card are as follows:
- Plus: $69 annual fee and 3,000 anniversary bonus points
- Premier: $99 annual fee and 6,000 anniversary bonus points
Southwest points are worth 1-1.39¢ each, so paying the higher annual fee makes sense. In saying that keeping either card long term doesn’t make much sense as it only earns 2x points on Southwest flights and 1x points on all other purchases and doesn’t really provide any other benefits apart from the anniversary bonus points.
If you received this offer I assume the $99 annual fee would come due when it would normally be due anyway so my suggestion would be upgrade get the points and then cancel the card before the annual fee hits.
Merrill+ Card to be Discontinued on September 18-19, Existing Cards to Remain →
Paypal 2% Cashback Mastercard Now Publicly Available →
Chase Amazon Card 4% Gas and Other Offers [Sept., Oct. & Nov.] →
Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard Bonus Increased To 60,000 Miles →
22 Responses to [Targeted]Chase Offering 1,500 Points To Upgrade To Southwest Premier Credit Card
Won’t it affect your chances of getting the Premier card bonus in the future if you have the Plus card and upgrade to Premier card using this offer ?
Will affect only if you already got the bonus. Not just the card itself
Jack, are you sure? Don’t the terms say that you cannot receive a signup bonus if you’ve received one in the past 24 months?
If this is a sign up bonus, then won’t it make it so that you can’t get a “real” sign up bonus for 24 more months?
If this is a sign up bonus, then 1,500 is not worth jeopardizing a 50,000 sign up bonus.
reg. you are correct. dont do it if you never had the CC ur upgrading to. you will lose the bonus. this is known. hence pple dont want to upgrade to CSR. they will lose the 100k or 50k. thats huge. some didnt care and PC anyway.
oh yea. forgot to mention 5/24 is a deciding factor as well.
This isn’t a new app so it wouldn’t count towards 5/24. Chase’s rules say that you won’t get it if you have gotten the sign up bonus in the last 2 years not the card itself. Should be fine but if you were going to sign up for it soon I wouldn’t do it and just go for the sign up.
With 1cpp, the fee nets out to be $39. Are there any other advantages other than the 1500 points in doing this?
No FTF on the Premier… thats all i know of
Hi Doc, important data point. When my annual fees were due on the plus and business card I called in and the plus card they gave me a credit for the entire fee and business they gave me 69. All of the annual bonus points for 20 dollars. I kept both open.
Luck you! I never get that lucky with Chase. I don’t know why they don’t offer me anything. I do spend on the cards occassionally.
I just closed my Plus card. Actually mentioned how I was disappointed the Premier card offers twice the points for only $30 more plus no foreign transaction fee. Agent didn’t try that hard to keep me. I was thinking she would offer me to upgrade card. I’m still within my timeline to reopen card tho, been less than 30 days. Has anyone had experience doing this? Card is already showing as closed on at least one report. Of course not that it’s closed, not sure how an upgrade would work. I went ahead and closed it to trim some of my Chase cards down. I wouldn’t even mind giving Chase the AF for that card every year since I’m likely to use the points. Sigh, I don’t know what to do.
DoC, I really think you need to start a “booking service” like the other blogs, but instead offer one-on-one credit card planning for best practices. Now that is something I would pay for!
So I have a friend who started doing just that! He’s been in “the game” now for about 12 years and with his guidance on targeted spending/CC opening, I was able to go on a 2 week honeymoon that included business class round trips flights (on Iberia and airberlin), 3 nights at the Conrad in London and an 8 night Mediterranean cruise for literally next to nothing out of pocket except some booking fees. He recently decided to start doing this type on consulting as a side business. If you’re interested, reply with your email or twitter handle and I’ll forward you his website (I don’t feel it’s really appropriate to post publicly here on the DoC) thanks!
That would be great, thanks Nick! Twitter @MatthewDW or click on my name
Where is the Southwest 60,000 Credit Card Offer?
That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Or transfer points to United MileagePlus®, Southwest, British Airways, Marriott, and more.
Or, consider other cards for 50,000 more miles or points that transfer into United miles with additional flexibility for your everyday spending.
80,000 bonus points + free anniversary night
Reward nights start at 10,000 points. Free anniversary night (no points needed) good at any IHG hotel (Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, more).
Earn 80,000 bonus points - Chase Ink Business Preferred℠
$1,000 toward travel or transfer to United, Southwest, and more.
Check here for MileCards.com's full list of the latest offers
American AAdvantage: How to use your miles
Delta SkyMiles: How to use your miles
United MileagePlus: How to use your miles
How to use Amex Membership Rewards points
How to use Chase Ultimate Rewards points
- Airline Credit Cards (73)
- American AAdvantage (138)
- Amex Membership Rewards (119)
- Bonus Offers (188)
- Card Benefits (184)
- Chase Ultimate Rewards (125)
- Citi ThankYou (41)
- Delta SkyMiles (128)
- Finding Awards (391)
- Hotel Credit Cards (107)
- MileCards.com (874)
- Resource (63)
- Rewards Credit Cards (48)
- Southwest Rapid Rewards (38)
- United Airlines (5)
- United MileagePlus (201)
- US Airways Dividend Miles (32)
Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Platinum Card from American Express
Southwest Airlines and Chase used to frequently release a 50,000 point Southwest Rapid Rewards® offer when you sign up for the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier credit card. Those points have a value of up to $700 in ‘Wanna Get Away’ airfare.
And sometimes the Plus and Premier Business cards get in on the 50k action as well.
But now, there’s a record high 60,000 points available for a limited time on all three Rapid Rewards credit cards:
The Rapid Rewards Plus Business Credit Card has been discontinued.
Two 60k bonuses earned in one calendar year are enough to earn Southwest Companion Pass status.
In recent years, the Southwest card bonuses have cycled between 25k and 50k points every few months. But in 2017, it looks like the pattern that’s emerging is that 40k is the ‘regular’ offer, and 60k is the higher, limited time offer to watch for. So, 60,000 points looks like the new 50,000 points for the Southwest cards.
(The information related to some of these cards has been collected by MileCards.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.)
You may earn one Personal and one Business offer for each card brand, so if you have the Plus personal, but not the Premier personal you could be eligible for the Premier bonus. Basically it’s possible to eventually get intro points for each of the 4 Southwest cards.
If you held a card before, but cancelled, you can get another bonus for the same card if it’s been at least 24 months since you last got the deal on it.
Earn your way toward Companion Pass
While the points themselves are valuable, Southwest credit card bonuses for Companion Pass status qualification are the real draw for many, and getting two of these 60k bonuses this year can earn you Companion Pass for the rest of this year and all of next year.
- Companion Pass allows you bring a companion along for free on every Southwest flight you fly for more than a year. You must pay some modest taxes and airport fees. That includes both flights you pay for in cash and flights you book with points, so your points can effectively have double the value.
- The Companion Pass status requires 110,000 Rapid Rewards® qualifying points earned in a single calendar year (Jan-Dec), and the qualifying points can be earned via flying, using a Southwest credit card, or using Southwest hotel / car rental partners. It is valid for the rest of the year you qualify as well as the entire following year.
- (Example: Earn 110,000 points from Feb-April 2017, you will get companion pass status for the rest of 2017 and all of 2018.)
- If you get 2 Southwest credit cards during a 60,000 point promotion period you could earn over 120,000 points very quickly – more than the 110,000 points earned in a calendar year you need for Companion Pass.
- Your bonus points will post with the statement that closes in the month that you meet the spending threshold for your bonus offer. If you plan to apply for two cards make sure all your bonus points post in the same calendar year to qualify for Companion Pass.
- As an example, if you open 2 cards in October that require you to spend $2000 in 3 months, you should wait until January to put the last of the $2,000 spend on each card so that all the points will count towards the 110,000 needed for the companion pass in the following year.
- You wouldn’t want to meet the threshold in November, get 100,000 bonus points but NOT get to 110,000 points in that calendar year, meaning you’d have to start over on your points earning once January rolls around.
The Marriott and Hyatt options
Update: As of March 31, 2017, transferring hotel points to Southwest no longer counts toward Companion Pass status.
While Southwest won’t count points transferred from a non-Southwest credit card like a Chase Ultimate Rewards card for Companion Pass, it will count points transferred from hotel partners like Marriott and Hyatt into Southwest toward Companion Pass status.
The conversion rates for Marriott points are as follows
10,000 Marriott = 2,000 Southwest points
20,000 Marriott = 5,000 Southwest
30,000 Marriott = 10,000 Southwest
70,000 Marriott = 25,000 Southwest
140,000 Marriott = 50,000 Southwest
And there are three Marriott credit cards, each with their own sign on bonuses that you can take advantage of if you’re in search of Southwest points. We keep a list of deals here, checked daily by MileCards.com. You can also transfer points from Chase Ultimate Rewards cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred to Marriott, and then to Southwest and get Companion Pass credit.
If you have a lot of Marriott points your best deal is to get a Hotel + Air package. For example you can get 120,000 Rapid Rewards points (enough for Companion Pass on its own) plus 7 nights at any Category 1-5 Marriott hotel for 270,000 Marriott points. That’s actually cheaper than doing non-package transfers to get 120,000 Southwest points, which would cost 340,000 points, and you get the hotel nights thrown in.
If you already have Southwest credit cards, there are other credit card offers that earn you points you can transfer into your Southwest account with no fees. It’s easy – you can see the MileCards.com guide to how it works here using the Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
You should be aware that transfers from cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card don’t count toward Companion Pass. The only credit card points that count toward Companion Pass are those you earn from a Chase credit card that has a Southwest logo on it.
Below are the Chase Ultimate Rewards credit card offers with points you can transfer to your Southwest account – and you can still get the Southwest credit cards for bonuses – it’s okay to hold both.
You can use the MileCards.com CardFinder tool to see which card will earn you the most Southwest points. Just enter your spending habits and it will tell you how many points you’ll earn each year. There’s no login required and we don’t store any of your personal information.
> Offer details: Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
> Offer value: Points transfer 1:1 to Southwest Rapid Rewards points.
The below cards are for small business expenses, though if you are not incorporated and just one person you may still qualify – for example selling items on eBay or babysitting can be considered a business.
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
> Offer details: Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
> Offer value: Points transfer 1:1 to Southwest Rapid Rewards points.
> Offer details: Earn $200 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. No annual fee.
> Offer value: The bonus comes in the form of 20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points. Note, you must have an Ultimate Rewards credit card that carries an annual fee after the first year, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Ink Bold®, or Ink Plus®, to be able to transfer points earned from a no annual fee Ink Cash® into Southwest.
Access First Premier Bank Credit Card Offer
by · July 31, 2016
First Premier Bank provides a range of banking services and products, having headquarters in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It comes in the list of the top 20 issuers of VISA and MasterCard credit cards among the United States, serving millions of customers nationwide.
The First Premier Bank and Premier Bank Card are associate organizations working under the United National Corporation, but both hold operations independently.
Premier Credit Card provides you credit when others fail to provide you in the hour of need, it is a nationally recognized credit card and managing its credit limit is easier than another credit card.
How To Access First Premier Bank Credit Card Offer:
To avail your credit card, you have to follow the following steps:
- You should connect your computer with a reliable Internet connection.
- Click on the link www.openmypremiercard.net to start the process.
- Before starting the process, be sure that you pay the full processing fee. If you made processing fee method other than Debit Card or Credit Card, then it would put a delay of 6 business days on your available credit. So, it’s better to use your debit or credit card.
- As, the page opens, scroll it down and enter your personal information such as Your First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and put a check if you want the bank to locate your application and apply for processing fee through your social security number or reference number.
- After entering it, read the “Rights to Reject” given below the continue button. After reading them thoroughly, click on the “Continue” button. After that, follow the steps to avail your card.
- The bank can reject the application of the member if he fails to submit the bill after receiving it.
You can also contact them regarding any problem, any promotions or any questions concerning billing charge anytime on their numbers.