TJX Credit Card Payment and Login
Want to make your TJX credit card payment or login to view your statement or manage your account online? TJ Maxx is a large department store chain with stores based in the US, Canada, UK, ROI, Germany and Poland. They are the largest international clothing and fashion store chain for discount products, and they continue to grow and outsell other rival discount brand retailers. The US branch owns T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Marshalls, and the popular T.K. Maxx chain across Europe. Just like all major retailers, TJX offer credit cards to help frequent customers get more out of their purchases and make savings. This guide covers the credit cards that TJX have to offer, their incentives, terms and conditions, and how to make TJX Credit Card Payments. To make a payment online or manage your account, follow the link provided below on this page to the TJX credit card login. You will also find useful “pay my bill” information such as the credit card customer service number, payment mailing address, and billing phone number below. (Also see our board for TJ Maxx on Pinterest)
TJX credit cards are issued by Synchrony Financial.
There are many ways to pay your outstanding TJX credit card balance. You can visit your bank and make a transfer from there.
There is no central address to make payments via mail, and this makes it important to setup an online account with TJX.
Pay Online: The TJX Rewards online credit account allows you to monitor your account activity, view your billing statements and make payments. To make your TJX credit card payment online click the “Pay Online” button below to login, register, view your statement or manage your account online. If you are a fist time user you must register by clicking the link that reads [First Time Users: Register Here”] on that login page.
Pay by Phone: To make your payment by phone contact the number listed in your account statement or contact 1-800-952-6133.
Pay by Mail: The TJX credit card payment mailing address is TJX Rewards Payments, P.O. Box 530948, Atlanta, GA 30353. Please include your TJX account number on your check. Your account number is located on your statement. To ensure your TJX payment is received on time it is recommended that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
TJX Credit Card Customer Service: The TJX credit card customer service number is 1-800-952-6133.
Pay in Store: No. You cannot make payments to your TJX credit card in stores.
TJX currently offer two credit cards; the TJX Rewards Credit Card and the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard. Both cards are included under their Rewards scheme, which also includes gifts and gift card services. The first card can be used at all three TJX store chains, and the MasterCard can be used both there any everywhere else MasterCard is accepted, and for balance transfers.
- TJX Rewards Credit Card – Get 10% off of your first purchase made with this card. Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at TJX stores, and for every 1,000 points you earn, you receive $10 worth of rewards certificates. No points capping so every spend counts, no annual fee, and complete fraud liability. APR for purchases is 26.99%.
TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard – This card offers all the rewards that the previous card offers, plus further incentives thanks to MasterCard. Aside from the TJX points you receive, you also get 1 point for everywhere else that MasterCard is accepted. Get worldwide acceptance, with access to cash at any global MasterCard ATM. You get purchase protection, extended warranty on purchases, and travel services and travel accident insurance as standard with MasterCard. APR for purchases and balance transfers is 26.99%. Cash advance APR is 29.99%.
If you settle your balance in full within 23 days from the previous billing cycle (grace period), no interest is applied for next month’s statement. Minimum interest charge $2. Late payment charges up to $35. You can gain extra card protection with account balance cancellation under unemployment and other circumstances.
www.quiktripcreditcard.com – QuikTrip Credit Card by First Bank Card
QuikTrip Credit Card by First Bank Card:
- Consumers can visit this website to apply for the new QuikTrip Credit Card which is serviced by First Bank Card
- This credit card allows QuikTrip customers to earn points for in store rewards such as gift cards for QuikTrip purchases
- The QuikTrip Credit Card provides users with a cash back reward for gas purchases made at QuikTrip – cardholders will receive 3 cents off on every gallon purchased
- In addition to fuel discounts, cardholders will also receive reward points for purcahses made in-store at QuikTrip locations – every dollar spent is equal to 1 reward point
QuikTrip is a quickly growing chain of gas stations which are primarily located in Midwestern States. QuikTrip is headquartered in Tulsa Oklahoma but has quickly spread, servicing many states and major metropolitan locations throughout the central United States. In addition to providing fuel services – including premium gasoline and diesel – QuikTrip is also well known for their food services which range from grill items to freshly prepared sandwiches.
Currently, the QuikTrip Credit Card is offering additional discount on gas for new cardholders. In addition to receiving the 3 cent discount on all gas purchases, cardholders will also receive a $0.22 discount on all gas purchases made within the first 2 billing cycles after signing up for your new card. This offer is good up through 200 gallons of gasoline. Cardholders will also qualify for reward points for purchases made at QuikTrip which can be redeemed for QuikTrip gift cards.
Additional Information about the QuikTrip Credit Card:
- Applicants will need to provide household income information which is used to determine credit worthiness
- The application process will require consumers to provide personal information such as social security number which is standard in credit applications
- Additional terms of this credit card can be found at this website including information regarding interest rate and more