rent a center pay bill
Rent Café Online Bill payment
Customers of Rent Café can pay there bills by logging in the official website https://www.rentcafe.com/ (given below) and visit Pay Bills Section to make the payments. In case of any issue or support one can contact Rent Café support (855)-736-8223 using the details given below.
Rent Café Login
To login in one should visit the bill payment website https://www.rentcafe.com/ and enter his/her username/password in the right section of the page and press login. In case you have forgotten your password/user id you can press on Forgot password button. In My accounts section you can see your pending bills and make the payment by Online Banking facility. In case you want to redeem redeem rewards points visit Offers page.
Rent Café Phone Number
You can fine Phone/Support number given below. In case of any further query you can also visit Contact Us section of the website.
Rent Café Hours of Operations
Create new account: https://www.rentcafe.com/residentservices/apartmentsforrent/propertyselect.aspx
Online Login/Sign in: https://www.rentcafe.com/residentservices/apartmentsforrent/userlogin.aspx
Payment Mode: Checking, Savings,
Support Phone Number: (855)-736-8223
Can I Pay My Insurance Bill With A Credit Card?
Back in the good ol’ days, there used to be only one method of paying your auto insurance bill – by check. Auto insurance companies usually required this method of payment so that they were guaranteed there money. After all, other forms of payment were often times unreliable. A credit card payment, for example, could easily be disputed, which would mean that the insurance companies would lose out on their funds.
Learn about the advantages of using your credit card to pay your car insurance bill.
Credit card payments were always rare – not only for insurance transactions, but also for rent payments and other large transfers of money. Flash forward to today, and things are much different. Most auto insurance providers nowadays DO accept credit card payments. In fact, if you make payments online via their website, credit card payments are the preferred method to use.
Top 5 Reasons To Pay Your Insurance Bill Using Credit Card
Paying your auto insurance bill by credit card can also be very beneficial and save you a lot of money. Let’s take a look at how:
- Save money! Many insurance companies give you a discount for paying your entire premium up-front (as opposed to monthly or quarterly payments). A “sneaky” method of getting around this method and still getting the discount is to make the full premium payment up-front and then switch to a balance transfer card and pay 0% interest for up to 6 months. By doing this, you will take advantage of the “paid in full” discount and still be able to make monthly payments on your premium.
- Get rewards! We all know about credit cards that offer rewards points and other benefits. By making auto insurance payments with your credit card, you can collect points that you might not have otherwise received if you paid by check or money order. Often times, these car insurance payments will be hundreds of dollars. For the points-junkies out there, this means hundreds of points for you.
- Pay later! One of the major draws of credit cards is the “buy now, pay later” option. If money is tight for you and you do not have the cash in your bank account to make your car insurance payment, you will still be able to drive if you pay by credit card (and pay it back later of course). If you pay by check or electronic funds transfer however, you will be stuck with either a huge overdraft charge or an unpaid auto insurance bill. Many companies have no grace period when it comes to insurance payments, so if you don’t pay when the bill is due, you have no insurance. When do do not have insurance in the United States, it is illegal to drive. This is why paying by credit card could come in handy for you.
- You won’t forget to make your payment! Often times, stuff gets lost in the mail or your children or spouse misplace your bills. If you pay by credit card, you will never have to worry about your insurance bill being forgotten and left unpaid. By setting up your insurance premiums to be automatically charged to your credit card every month, you have one less thing to worry about (in addition to creating less environmental waste from all that wasted paper)!
- It’s easier! If you are paying your insurance bill every month by writing out a check, putting it into an envelope, putting on a stamp, and walking/driving to the post office to mail it, then you may be wasting your time. If laziness or lack of time is an issue for you, why not switch to credit card payments? Call up your insurance company today to see if you can switch!
Which Insurance Companies Allow Credit Card Payments?
Most of the large insurance companies do allow credit card payments. You can check out the auto insurance payment options of some of these companies below: