- 1 How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
- 2 Open An Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account for More Services at www.samsclubcredit.com
- 3 www.samsclubcredit.mycreditcard.mobi – Access Sam’s Club Credit Card
- 4 Compare Sam`s Club Credit Cards with Alternatives
How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
If you are the holder of a Sam’s Club MasterCard or store-only credit card issued by Synchrony Bank, you have the following options to make your payment. Note that there is different information depending on which of the 4 consumer or business Sam’s Club cards you have:
If you have either the Sam’s Cub MasterCard or store-only credit card for consumers, you can pay:
- Online: Log in to your account here and make your payment.
- By Mail: If you have the Sam’s Club MasterCard, send your payment to the following address: Sam’s Club MasterCard, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013. If you have the Sam’s Club store card good only at Sam’s Club and Walmart, the payment address is Sam’s Club Credit Payment Processing, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA, 30353-0942
- By Phone: The Sam’s Club MasterCard customer service phone number for payments is 866-220-0254. If you have the store-only card, call 800-964-1917.
- In Person: You can pay your credit card bill at any Sam’s Club or Walmart store.
Or, if you have a Sam’s Club business credit card, you can pay in these ways:
Open An Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account for More Services at www.samsclubcredit.com
There are two kinds of Sam’s Club credit cards: consumer credit card with numbers begin: 7714 or 601136 and business credit card with number begin: 7715, 601137 or 040. Select your card or look up your account type by entering your account number and log in to service your account online.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Instructions
With Sam’s Club credit card online account management at www.samsclubcredit.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site), you will be able to view, manage and pay your account online, schedule payments in advance. You can also receive your bills without paper and stamps. Partnered with CehckFree, Sam’s Club credit card send you bills with email, which is more convenient and can help protect environment. If you are the first time users, you need to register your account(s). Registration is quick and easy. To get started, please make sure you are the primary account holder and have the credit card in your possession.Then you need five steps to finish your registration: enter your account number, validate, select security, select image and done.
Consumer Credit Accounts begin with 7714 or 601136 and Business Credits with accounts that start with 7715 or 601137 or 040, the online Account Services include:
- Receive and view your statement online
- Pay your bill
- Request a credit line increase
- Update your account information
- View recent activity
- Receive special offers and more
To join CheckFree program, you will need to provide your personal information like email address, zip code and with your password, you will be able to enjoy the online bills soon. Sam’s Club credit card is issued by GE Money Bank, make sure you are clear about GEMB credit card requirements and pay back the spending in time.
www.samsclubcredit.mycreditcard.mobi – Access Sam’s Club Credit Card
- Access a credit card account online associated with Sam’s Club
- Requires a User ID
- Please note the may differ from your Sam’s Club.com User ID
Those who are new to the Sam’s Club My Credit Card service will have to go through a tiresome registration process in which they will have to provide their card number, billing zip code, and contact information (i.e. name, address, phone number). The registration process will take 3 to 6 minutes to complete and the customer will want to have their Sam’s Club card on hand. Any questions in regards to the Sam’s Club credit card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-220-0254 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (closed on Federal Holidays). Please note The Sam’s Club Credit Card Mobile Credit Center (the is operated by by Synchrony Bank (SYNCB) who is also the issuer of the popular Sam’s Club credit card.
Why on earth would anyone want a Sam’s Club Credit Card?
- New members will receive 5% cash back on gas purchases (on the first $6000 on the year in purchases then 1%)
- 3% cash back on destinations and dinning out
- No costly foreign transaction fees
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- The credit card can be used as a Sam’s Club membership card at the time of checkout
- Maximum of $5,000 in Cash Back rewards can be earned in a calendar year regardless of how much money the member spends at Sam’s Club
Compare Sam`s Club Credit Cards with Alternatives
Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from many credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Best Credit Cards from our partners for Shopping at Sam`s Club
With over 600 locations, Sam`s Club is the largest membership-based retail club in the world. It ranks second in sales volume. Whether you shop there for personal use or business needs, if you`re a member of Sam`s Club and are looking for a way to help finance your purchases, there are currently a few Sam`s Club credit cards.
we do not currently offer
we do not currently offer
we do not currently offer
we do not currently offer
Other Alternatives to Sam`s Club Cards:
- Applying is quick and easy with our fast decision process
- Less than perfect credit is okay
- 24/7 access to your account information, even on mobile
- Card designs to fit your personality at no extra charge
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
- *Dependent on credit worthiness
- No Annual Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- No Over Limit Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- Instant Response (Delays may occur depending on application data provided).
- Apply for a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account today. Fill out our easy online application.
- Low Monthly Payments if you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of the credit.
- Choose From Over 450,000 items.
- Shop Great Brands at Fingerhut.com.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
- We just love saying "YES!"
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Price Rewind searches for lower prices online for 60 days for your registered purchases: you can get back up to $500 per item and $2,500 a year.*
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
- Find out if you Pre-Qualify without affecting your credit score
- This unsecured card provides opportunities to raise your credit score
- Receive opportunities for credit line increases, a fee may apply
- Monitor your credit with free online access to your credit score
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases, terms apply
- Zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
- Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into a U.S. checking or savings account, a statement credit or gift cards. Redemptions start at $50
- Cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases. Plus, you'll get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers for each balance transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.99%, 20.99% or 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- No annual fee
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score.
- This fully unsecured credit card with no deposit requirement can be helpful in growing or building credit. Your account activity will be reported monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- All the features you want in a credit card are included. Get 1% cash back on eligible purchases, take advantage of free online credit score tracking, and enjoy credit line increase opportunities. Terms apply.
See Also Credit Card Applications from Other Brands:
Get More and Do More with One Sam`s Club Credit Card
Currently, Sam`s Club is offering four different types of cards. Two of these are for personal use, and two are for business use. There is the Sam`s Club Discover Card for personal use and a Sam`s Club Discover Card for companies. There are also the Sam`s Club consumer credit card, and the Sam`s Club business credit card. Only the Sam`s Club Discover card options offer the ability to shop anywhere Discover is accepted, but all of them offer you a line of credit to shop at Sam`s Club.
Of the Sams credit card options for consumers, the Discover card will also offer you more benefits. These include 2% cash back from Sam`s Plus Members and 1% cash back for Sam`s Saving Members. Both of the cards will grant you quick access to up to $100 cash at club registers, financing promotions, and the ability to manage your account online.
As for the business-oriented cards, again the Discover card offers 1% or 2% cash back where the other does not. Both of these cards offer itemized monthly billing statements, easy account management online and the ability to add authorized users. Plus members get 16 additional authorized users whereas Sam`s Business members get up to eight.
The cards offer greater incentives for Plus members, but if you need financing options the Sam`s branded credit cards will do the trick regardless of your membership type.
Shopping Categories at SamsClub.com
A subsidiary of Walmart, Sam`s Club operates mostly in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, and sells a wide range of goods from bedding to clothing, food to furniture, drugstore items and more.
- Electronics & Computers
- Furniture & Home Improvement
- Auto & Tiers
- Outdoor & Patio
- Products for Baby
- Pharmacy, Health & Beauty
- Jewelry, Flowers & Gifts
- Toys & Video Games
- Sports & Fitness