Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Our Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit get you the money you need to do the things you want. Apply today.
Choose a home equity loan or line of credit:
Customers using Automatic Payment Deduction can qualify for the discounted rate shown above. 4
View our full website for more details about our home equity products, including Annual Percentage Rates and terms.
Apply for a home equity loan or line of credit today!
For example, for informational purposes only, if your:
Outstanding Balance: Mortgage = $100,000
Outstanding Balance: Second Mortgage = $50,000
secu home equity loan
2.24% introductory rate for 6 months
FIXED OPTIONS AVAILABLE
(801) 223-7650 | [email protected]
UCCU's focus is to Inspire Smart Decisions by offering the lowest rates and flexible terms on loans. All Home Equity Loans have ZERO FEES! That's right, you pay no fees with a UCCU Home Equity.*
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Renovations
- Educational Costs
- Medical Expenses
- Emergency/Rainy Day Fund
- And much more
- No origination fees or closing costs**
- Potential tax advantages**
- Ability to borrow, repay, and then borrow again without reapplying
- Up to 80% Combined Financing
- Interest Only Options
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT VS. HOME EQUITY LOAN
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) provides a line of credit, similar to a credit card, that allows you to draw funds.
Home Equity Loan (HELOAN) is a loan often used for one-time purchases. You receive the funds in a lump sum (as opposed to a line of credit that is revolving).
Which is the Right Loan for Me? It depends. Using your property’s value as a tool can help you manage your debt or pay for life’s big expenses. Our Home Equity Experts can help.
OTHER REAL ESTATE LOAN OPTIONS
- Mini Mortgage: shorter-term mortgage loan with no orignation fees. Typically 5 - 10 years.
- Mortgage Loan: long-term mortgage loan. Typically 15 - 30 years.
- Construction Loan: loan during the building process with 1-time close options!
WHAT IS THE APPROVAL PROCESS LIKE?
The Home Equity Loan process typically takes 3-5 business days. This can vary depending on how long it takes to get documentation, appraisal, etc. All loans are on approved credit. The maximum combined Loan-to-Value (LTV) for home equity loans is 80%.
* Annual Percentage Rate=APR. After the initial fixed rate period, your APR will convert to a variable rate and vary with the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. As of July 1, 2016 UCCU’s margin above Prime on 1st lien position is 0.35% - 2nd lien position is 0.85%. During the variable rate period, the interest rate will not vary above 18% APR nor below 3.74% APR. Initial fixed rate option cannot be combined with any other loan offer or cash back rebate.
**Property insurance is required. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Fee reimbursement for appraisal and title work apply if loan is paid off and closed within 24-months of the note date. Some restrictions may apply. Offer is subject to change without notice. On approved credit. Membership eligibility required. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS # 407653. Federally insured by NCUA.