- 1 Victoria's Secret Credit Card? Buyer Beware
- 2 Victoria's Secret Credit Card: What to Know Before You Apply
- 3 Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card : 6 thing you must to know before your applying
- 3.1 1. Why Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
- 3.2 2. How to apply for Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
- 3.3 3. How to Login with Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
- 3.4 5. How to Cancel Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
- 3.5 6.Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Reviews
- 4 Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Application
- 5 www.VSAngelCard.com – Manage Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Online
Victoria's Secret Credit Card? Buyer Beware
Like most stores, the company has their own credit card which they frequently tout to customers during checkout. This one is issued by Comenity/WFNNB.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons for the 2 cards from Victorias Secret…
- Rewards: This credit card does offer a fairly good rewards program. They give 1 pt. per dollar at their store, online, or from their catalog (buying gift cards don’t count). For every 250 points accumulated ($250 spent) they give a $10 reward certificate . That equals a 4% rebate. For the VIP card level, bra purchases will earn double points.
- Birthday Gift: Each year on the accountholders birthday there is a gift. The application doesn't specify what it is, but last year I heard of cardholders receiving a $10 gift card.
- Sales/Promotions: The Victoria's Secret Angel VIP card and the standard card both give early access to some sales, special promotions, etc.
- Approval: Is it hard to get approved for the card from VS? Not really. The credit score / history requirements are not made public, but based on feedback I've heard from people, even if you have a score in the 600's (which is fair or average) you have a good shot at approval.
*Note: A couple years ago, the Victorias Secret credit card charged you a $1.00 fee each and every month they mailed your paper billing statement! Fortunately, they have since discontinued that fee, so I'm happy to remove that from the "cons9quot; list.
- High Interest Rate: Do you ever carry a balance? If you do then the Victoria’s Secret card is definitely a bad idea. The interest rate is an extremely high 24.99% at the time of this card review. That is really high and even if you just carry a balance a month or two, it just about makes the value of your rewards a wash when you consider the interest charges.
- Limited Acceptance: You can only use the credit card to buy from Victoria's Secret , you can’t use it anywhere else. I really don’t like this because I prefer cards that allow me to earn points everywhere I shop, because then I can earn my rewards so much faster. Why would I want to bother with another card that I can only use one place? It sounds like a big hassle to me.
- Low Credit Limits: From the customer reviews I’ve read online, the limits allegedly tend to be on the low side. Not only does this make shopping difficult, but it might also affect your credit score. Why? Because part of your score is based on what percentage of your credit limit is used. Many credit experts claim it’s best to never use more than 20% to 30% of a card’s limit. Based on that advice, that means if they were to give you a $450 credit limit, 20% would equal only $90! This is why even if you pay your bill in full each month, it's preferable to have a higher credit limit.
- Customer Service: I read dozens of customers' feedback online and the number one recurring theme I saw was that the Comenity/WFNNB Victoria’s Secret credit card allegedly had awful customer service. I read one nightmare after another. Their website said they had an “exclusive hotline” for Angel cardmembers to “always reach customer service anytime, anywhere.” Well guess what… I had tried calling that number while researching the Victorias Secret Angel card and after pressing a zillion numbers I was given a recorded message that live credit card customer service was only available during the day, Monday through Saturday… that’s not "anytime.9quot; However in their defense, the VIP Angel credit card appears to have better service because I called after-hours and got thru to a live rep.
They've improved the program compared to what was offered in the past. The rewards are pretty respectable and the VIP Angel card offers a deal on bras with its double points. However with the high APR it would be a bad choice for the ladies who don't diligently pay their card in full.
Regardless of whether you get their store card, you still need a good Visa or MasterCard for your purchases elsewhere.
Victoria's Secret Credit Card: What to Know Before You Apply
Do most of your mall visits include a must-have stop Victoria's Secret? Do you have enough VS totes stored away that you could pack your lunch in one every day for a month? If so, the luxury lingerie retailer's Angel credit card might be worth a look.
You’ll get a thrill out of the company calling you one of its Angels ( if that creeps you out, well, then, you’re not exactly the type of person this card is designed for) and you’ll get points every time you buy your intimates.
CreditDonkey looked closely at the Victoria’s Secret Angel to help you decide whether adding yet another card to your wallet makes sense for you.
What you need to know: Retailer cards usually come with high interest rates, and this one is no exception. It’s really meant for the most loyal Victoria’s Secret fans. The cards have 3 versions, or tiers, and everyone starts out with the regular Angel Card. Spend more on the card, accumulate more points, and you’ll be upgraded to the next tiers – Angel VIP and then Angel Forever. The higher the tier, the higher the benefits.
- Rewards: You earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend in the store (and 2 points per dollar spent on bra purchases). When you reach 250 points, you’re sent a gift card – $10 for the lower two reward tiers and $15 for the highest. You’re automatically bumped to the second reward tier when you accumulate 500 points and to the third when you accumulate 1,000. The gift cards are equal to a 4% and 6% rewards rate, respectively. Given that most rewards cards have reward and/or cash back rates in the neighborhood of 1-2%, those are very respectable reward rates.
- Risk of losing points: You must make at least one purchase on the card within a 12-month time span or the card will become inactive and you’ll lose any accumulated points. For infrequent Victoria’s Secret shoppers, this is a major drawback. You may want to look for a credit card with no expiration on rewards.
The Victoria’s Secret Angel Card is best for diehard Victoria’s Secret customers who don’t plan to carry a balance and who have an array of other credit cards in addition to the Angel Card. The card’s rewards program is very generous; take advantage by planning your Victoria’s Secret shopping sprees around the special sales. And make at least one purchase a year with the card or risk losing all your accumulated points. If you go only once a year as it is – or even less frequently – then you may want to leave the extra space in your wallet for another card.
Don’t feel quite like an Angel? You can still use a credit card at Victoria’s Secret and get rewards for your purchases of all things pink and intimate. Consider these alternative to the Angel Card, depending on which consumer label fits you best:
- You always pay off your bill each month: For responsible spenders who want some payback for their shopping sprees, look for a cash back rewards credit card.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card : 6 thing you must to know before your applying
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card offers a variety of rewards and discounts to its customers. You just to need to sign up for availing these benefits but before registration, there are a few things you need to know.
1. Why Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card comes with a bundle of happiness as you can buy a wide range of beauty products and fragrances at discounted prices and feel good about yourself. Having Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card you can treat yourself in a special way by using their fabulous makeup and skin care products on a daily basis!
1.1 How Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Work?
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card works like any ordinary credit card. You can buy your favorite products from any Victoria Secret store using Victoria Secret’s Angel Credit Card and can earn numerous gift points for future purchases.
1.2 The Benefits and Limitations of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card
Victoria’s Secret offers multiple rewards to their valuable customers when they purchase their products using Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card. Customers can avail different promotional offers and benefits time to time by making payments via Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card. It offers following worthwhile benefits to its cardholders:
- Can get Exclusive Birthday Gifts for having active Angel Card every year
- Can enjoy $10 Angel Reward on earning 250 points
- Can earn triple points on all the purchases on your chosen day
- You must have an upgraded active Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card for availing the benefits. If you do not make a single purchase in 12 consecutive months, you will lose all unused points in your account.
- Promotional offers on different Victoria’s Secret products may vary from location to location, and they are not applicable to previous purchases.
2. How to apply for Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
Victoria’s Secret customers can easily apply for Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card for receiving amazing discount offers on all purchases. You can pay your bills instantly using this card and can make your shopping spree more fun. Customers can visit any nearby outlet for getting a credit card or can submit an online application.
For processing an online application with the homepage, customers are required to fill a simple three step application form by providing the following information:
- Full Name
- Complete Address Information
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
- Contact Information including your Email address and phone number
After due verification, a credit card is sent to them on their provided postal addresses within 7-10 business days. This card can be used at all outlets of Victoria’s Secret, and customers can shop on the go using it.
Customers receive their Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Cards on their provided postal addresses after their submitted application is approved. For activating this card, you need to visit the official website of Victoria’s Secret and provide your credit card details and address information. Your provided details will be verified and after authentication, your card will be activated. So you can shop anytime now without worrying about taking cash with you through Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card.
3. How to Login with Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
You can have a secure and convenient online shopping experience with Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card. For logging into your Victoria’s secret online account, just provide the following information:
After verifying your provided credentials, you will be logged into your account, and you can browse the website for ordering your favorite products instantly.
3.2 What to do if I lost my Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card or forgot my Password?
In event of theft or a losing Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card, it is advised to contact the Angel Customer Care department immediately. They will help you out with the replacement process, and you will be able to receive a new one conveniently.
Victoria’s Secret online service providers also have a properly defined process for those users who have forgotten their username or passwords and cannot login to their accounts. You can easily retrieve your account’s information using the ‘Forgot your Username or Password’ link. You will be directed to a new webpage where the following verifications will be required from you:
- Credit Card’s account number or username
- Zip/Postal Code information
- Your Identification type
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
Once you provide this information correctly, your account’s credentials will be retrieved.
Customers can clear their doubts and confusions to all their queries by visiting FAQ’s section of Victoria’s Secret. From payment processing to rewards consumption, all questions with their easy solutions are listed in the FAQ’s section of the website and customers can find the required information without facing any issues. So, if you are unaware of the redemption process or you do not know how to avail an offer made by Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card, just visit FAQ’s section and enjoy your shopping.
5. How to Cancel Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card?
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card holders can always deactivate their card or cancel the registration process. For deactivating the card, you need to contact Angel Customer Care Center, and they will involve you in a step by step verification process. After completion of the verification process, they will confirm your deactivation and your Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card will be deactivated.
6.Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Reviews
Customers should go through the reviews provided by Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card holders before applying for a card for themselves. It will clarify the pros and cons of registering for the card, and customers can always learn more about Victoria’s Secret credit card services. You can learn about the rewards and points consumption process as well as the limited usage of the card. Customers can also get some insight on all the available options of credit cards provided by Victoria’s Secret and perks of having one for them. So, customers should view the reviews section and learn about other’s experience to have a smooth and error free application process.
In culmination, Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card is a must for all the shopaholics out there who always want to stand out of the crowd in any party with their amazing skin and fresh fragrances! Customers should opt for it in order to get amazing rewards time to time and cherish their time spent at shopping.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Application
Following the tide is always a desire for most people. For them, Victoria’s Secret is always the bellwether in its style field. Are you Victoria’s Secret fans? Do you love Victoria’s Secret commodities? Would you like to buy its fashionable commodities while liking some rewards? Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card can land you the chance to love preapproved offers.
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Preapproved Offer Instructions
The Angel Card, suggested by Victoria’s Secret, is operated by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB). With an Angel Card you can love general benefits like rewards, special offers, $10 prize for every 250 points, birthday discounts or gifts, and ANGELS First, which enables you to access early sales. In addition, there is also an upgraded Angels VIP Card for high-spending customers and special benefits for Angel Forever Cardholders.
If you earn up to 500 points, you will be upgraded to an Angel VIP status where you can love free beauty gifts and triple points on purchases at events around the year besides all general benefits.
If you earn 1000 points, you can become a Angel Forever Cardholder. You can love all Angel VIP benefits. Besides, you can get:
- $15 prize for every 250 points earned
- Free standard shipping two times a year on Spring and Fall collections
- Thank You bounty for maintaining status every year
- Chances to take part in special Angel Forever Panel
Using Angel Credit Card is not complex. You need to sign up for your online Account Center. It is effortless to get Victoria’s Secret Credit Card account: apply, consent and results. Just come in your prescreen ID, name and social security number, email address and phone information to continue. If you’ve already successfully applied for your own Victoria’s Secret credit card, you can login your account to check account balance, pay bills online and update account information.
To apply you must have some qualifications.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a U.S. resident and live in the United States
- Posess a U.S. Social Security Number
- Own a major credit card; Have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address (no PO Box addresses)
- Have a effective government-issued photo ID
Remember that Victoria’s Secret credit card accounts are issued by Comenity Bank. So, your application for an account means that you agree that any information you submit to Comenity Bank can be collective with and retained by Victoria’s Secret. It is necessary to know more about the program’s terms and conditions and details on benefits because you will lose accumulated points if your account is inactive for 12 consecutive months.
You can choose to stop receiving “prescreened” offers of credit from this and other companies by calling toll-free 1-888-567-8688.
Victoria’s Secret is the largest chain retailer of female underwear in the United States. It was founded by Roy Raymond on June 12, 1977 with its headquarter now located in Three Limited Parkway, Columbus, Ohio. Victoria’s Secret is the Subsidiary of US L Brands. It possesses approximately 1,017 company-owned stores and 18 independently possessed stores to serve the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom and to sell goods such as women’s clothing, underwear, swimwear, footwear, fragrances, lingerie, beauty products and so on.
www.VSAngelCard.com – Manage Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Online
Are you a cardholder of Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card? If yes, you can go to the website www.VSAngelCard.com to manage your card account online anytime you want. With the online system, you can pay your bills, view and download your past statements, view up-to-date account activity, track your Angel Reward points, request a credit limit increase and update your profile information.
If you’re the first time to use it, you need to sign up for your online access account first. Simply click on the “Sign up” button, then it requires you to provide your Victoria’s Secret Angel credit card number. Enter it correctly and click on the “Continue” button.
On the next page, you should enter your personal details to create your account credentials (username and password). Once you complete the registration, you can login to view and manage your card account. Plus if you register now you can get 25 bonus points!
Need more help for your card, call the customer service at 1-800-695-9478.
If you’re not a cardholder, you can also visit this website to apply for one to begin enjoying the great benefits of Victoria’s Secret Credit Card.
Benefits of Angel Credit Card:
With card, you can earn one point for every dollar you spent and receive $10 rewards for every 250 points you earn. And it often provides double points on all bra purchases.
Receive 15% off your first purchase with the card and a surprise birthday gift each year if your Angel Card is active.
You’ll be the first to know about (and the first to shop!) sales, special offers and new items, and shop the Semi-Annual Sale before anyone else.
To apply for a Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card online, just go to www.VSAngelCard.com and click on the “Apply” button, then follow the instructions to submit your application form.
9 Comments on "www.VSAngelCard.com – Manage Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Online"
I just wanted to say that I just received my statement today at 2:30 and had my payment in the mail by 2:45. The trouble is the due date is Feb. 20. Obviously it isn’t going to reach you by then. Because of this I hope it doesn’t go against me as it isn’t my fault. I have to wait for my statement so I can send my slip in with the payment. I will not just send a money order without one as I had a money order sent back to me once even with the statement slip. I will sign up online as this will obvious work better. I didn’t know about this as everyone I’ve talked to told me it can’t be done-I see it can be. I’ve always rushed out to pay my bill as soon as I get it and have been penalized for things I can’t control-it’s just not fair and I love Victoria’s Secret so I don’t want any trouble. My credit limit has really been reduced unfairly because of this but I can see how it would look in your office even though I’ve explained over and over to the credit dept. until I’m blue in the face! I hope this will be O.K. Thank you very much.
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO ACCES MY ACCOUNT TO MAKE A PAYMENT AND CAN’T DO IT. PLEASE HELP ME.
I am trying to make a phone payment since I just got back from an international trip and did not have my bill before I left. I called but they couldn’t accept payments over the phine because of a holiday. I will call again in am so I hope I do not get the penalty overdue payment or probably pay at the store tomorrow morning if that is ok.
I am trying to pay my account, but it has been impossible to do so. It inform me that the account is incorrect and that my email is not register. Last month I had to pay by phone in that cost me money. Please tell me what is wrong with you website.
I have tried several times to pay my bill on line and they keep telling me my password and log in name are not correct. I have it written down, so I dont know what the problem is.
i think victoria secret has very bad reputation regarding payments on line they have to do something about it if they whant to kep they costumer happy or we gion to change to body works products oooops thats rigth
i think victoria secret has very bad reputation regarding payments on line they have to do something about it if they whant to kep they costumer happy or we goin to change to body works products oooops thats rigth
I’m trying to make a payment on line , but I can’t get into my account. PLEASE
Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking
to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for