- Marriott Rewards 80,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus
- Intercontinental Hotels Group 80,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus and $50 Statement Credit
- Starwood Hotels 35,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus (converts to 105,000 Marriott Rewards)
- 0.1 Southwest Airlines 50,000 Points Offer is Back!
- 0.2 60,000 Point IHG Offer (Holiday Inn)
- 0.3 Top 5 Tips for a Magical Day at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 0.4 Only $435 for 5 Night Orlando Condo + 7 Day Park Hopper Tickets!
- 0.5 $149 for 4 days/3 nights in Orlando PLUS 2 Disney World Tickets!
- 0.6 $196 Can Take a Family of Four to Disneyland!
- 1 Attention: The Southwest 50,000 mile offer is NOT going away
Southwest Airlines 50,000 Points Offer is Back!
You get 50,000 points after charging $2,000 in 3 months. This is a
$714 in Southwest travel! If you and your spouse both get a card that's 100,000 points! There is a $99 annual fee (that is not waived), but it is well worth it and you can cancel if you want after your points are awarded. Be sure to sign up for Rapid Rewards before you submit your credit card application.
60,000 Point IHG Offer (Holiday Inn)
- No annual fee for the first year!
- Small spending requirement for the bonus (only $1,000)
- Points are easy to redeem online
- No forgein transaction fees when traveling out of the country
- MY FAVORITE: Free night every year at any IHG hotel! (on the anniversary of your card)
Top 5 Tips for a Magical Day at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
1) Remember anything you buy needs to fit in your locker if you want to go on the rides. Wants in their boxes do fit in the lockers.
5. Take your time.
Only $435 for 5 Night Orlando Condo + 7 Day Park Hopper Tickets!
- Detailed vacation consultation
$149 for 4 days/3 nights in Orlando PLUS 2 Disney World Tickets!
- 2 adult Disney World one day passes
- 1 guestroom that sleeps 4
- FREE shuttle services to Disney Theme Parks
- Use of hotel amenities and services
- Additional nights start at $69 per night
- $10 off Planet Hollywood, Buca di Beppo & Planet Dailies
- 120 minute resort preview (click the link to see the terms and conditions)
- Tickets included with this promotion will be received after the timeshare presentation is completed
- Hotel tax of 13% and a resort fee of $5.00 per night paid upon check-in and are not included
- Start your stopwatch. You've committed to 120 minutes of presentation, not a minute more.
- Tell them where you have to go in 120 minutes so you can get out of there and on with your vacation (be honest and have a plan).
- When the sales person asks why are you there tell them you are i nterested in learning about vacationing.
- Don’t give in to ‘buying is better than renting’ sales pitch. Buying isn't always better than renting.
- I always tell them I'm trying to get out of debt (like paying off my house), not get into more debt .
- The magic 5 words –“I can’t and I won’t”. It works every time!
- Be honest, courteous and grateful!
Disclaimer: Ideas in this blog post are from my own personal experiences and actual results may vary based on offers available at the time. I don't receive compensation for any of these credit card offers. This is not professional advice.
$196 Can Take a Family of Four to Disneyland!
10,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards miles per person roundtrip from SLC to LAX plus $5 per person in tax.
- Sign up for the Southwest Airline Rapid Rewards Visa card. (It's a good idea for a husband and wife to each sign up for their own card, that way you'll get 50,000 rewards each. That's 100,000 Rapid Rewards for your family!)
- Spend $2,000 on your card in your first 3 months of opening your account. ($69 annual fee not waived.)
- After you spend at least $2,000 on your card, your 50,000 Rapid Rewards should be awarded in 6-8 weeks.
- Sign up for the 'Click 'N Save' Southwest Airlines e-mail alerts.
- Wait for the lowest fares on Southwest Airlines and then book your flights.
- Don't forget about the Hidden City trick when booking your flight.
- Sign up for the IHG Rewards Club Visa card. (It's a good idea for a husband and wife to each sign up for their own card, that way you'll get 60,000 rewards each. That's 120,000 IHG Rewards for your family!)
- Spend only $1,000 on your card in your first 3 months of opening your account.
- After you spend at least $1,000 on your card, your 60,000 IHG Rewards should be awarded in 6-8 weeks.
- When you're ready to book your hotel go to the IHG Rewards website and search for the Holiday Inn Buena Park-Near Knott's Hotel. (This hotel is 7 miles north of Disneyland, but includes a free shuttle, wifi and weekday breakfast. It only takes 10-15 minutes to get to the park. The hotel is also located near a Target and Stater Bros grocery store.)
- You will be able to book this hotel for only 15,000 IHG Reward points per night.
Here's what you need to do to get the $200 Disney gift card.
Attention: The Southwest 50,000 mile offer is NOT going away
Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Over the past few days, I’ve seen a TON of posts from other bloggers talking about how the Southwest 50,000 mile credit card is “going away”
- Southwest 50,000 Point Credit Card Offering Ending
- Last Call: 50,000+ Southwest Points
- Last Chance: 50,000 Rapid Rewards Sign-Up Bonus Ends Tomorrow
I may have missed a few as well. Now, I don’t want to turn into George from Travel Blogger Buzz, but I am disappointed that none of those folks mentioned the fact that there is STILL a referral link out there for people to get 50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards miles out there.
I understand that many travel bloggers have relationships with banks that provide them with personal affiliate links, and that they have an incentive to get sales through these links (not only does it pay them hundreds of dollars per successful application, but if they don’t sell “enough”, then they are in danger of losing their links). So I get that there is an incentive to have people apply through each blogger’s personal link.
Still, if you are someone who positions yourself as providing “travel advice”, I think that it is appropriate to let your readers know ALL the options.
Maybe they’re saving that so they can write another post tomorrow.
Southwest refer a friend 50,000 mile offer
The offer that I’ve seen through chasereferafriend.com says that it will be active through at least January 31, 2015.
That takes you to a landing page which suggests that you can apply through the end of February even
This is for the Southwest Personal Premier credit card. For more information on the active refer a friend links that I am aware of, see the posts below.
I do have a link for the Southwest refer a friend 50,000 miles offer, though I suspect that I have already earned the maximum referral bonus (it’s capped at 50,000 bonus miles per calendar year). If you have an active refer a friend link, feel free to post it in the comments.