oldnavy.com/activate – Old Navy Credit Card Center
- The Old Navy credit card allows you to make purchases at Old Navy with a revolving line of credit
- There is a rewards program where you receive in-store credit for every dollar spent
- As an account holder, you will receive advanced notice of store sales and special coupons on your birthday
If you’re a fan of Old Navy’s stylish and low priced clothing, you may just find that an Old Navy credit card would be right for you. If you have already received your card, activate your account under the “New Users” section. When you set up your account online, you can pay your bill, view your account balance, track rewards that you’ve earned, view account history including purchases made and payment sent, and more. Since Old Navy is owned by the Gap company, your card is valid at all Gap locations as well. If you’re having trouble registering or logging in, there is a live chat feature on the site. When you go online to register your Old Navy credit card account, you will want to make sure you are the primary account holder, and that you actually have the credit card in your possession. You’ll need your personal details as well as the account number on the card.
- The Old Navy credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
- Old Navy’s credit card features a new design this year, with the company promising the card will look “just as good as you do.”
- When you sign up for an Old Navy card, you will receive 15% off of your first purchase.
- You receive free shipping on any online order from Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic, when you enter the code “Navyist” online. You’ll also receive free alterations on any Banana Republic purchase.
Synchrony Bank, the issuer of this card, can be contacted one of two ways:
- 200 Crossing Boulevard #101, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- (866) 450-5295