Visa Gift Cards With No Activation Fees
Visa gift cards are an ideal gift for any recipient, regardless of the occasion, because they can be used hassle-free by customers, employees, friends or relatives at participating retailers and online stores. Look for Visa gift cards that do not feature activation fees so the recipient can apply the full value of the card to their purchases.
Visa Gift Cards Without Activation Fees
While most Visa gift cards do have an activation fee, select financial institutions offer these products to their customers without charging an activation fee.
Navy Federal Credit Union offers Visa gift cards to their members. They are available in increments ranging from $15 to $500, and the funds never expire. In the event your card is lost or stolen, you can request a replacement card if funds remain on the original card.
Gift cards can be purchased at any branch or online. A check card or credit card must be presented at checkout to confirm membership. If you purchase the card online, you must use a Navy Federal debit or credit card at checkout.
The TD Bank Visa Gift Card is offered to account holders and can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted. This non-reloadable gift card is available in amounts ranging from $25 to $750 and comes with a PIN for security purposes. Although no activation fee applies, the card may be subject to an inactivity fee if no transactions are made for 12 consecutive months.
To purchase a TD Bank Visa Gift Card, visit a branch or call 888-751-9000.
The Bank of Ozarks Visa Gift Card is available to account holders and can be used online and anywhere Visa cards are accepted. These non-reloadable gift cards can be purchased in amounts ranging from $10 to $1,000 and funds never expire. A replacement fee of $5 applies if your card is lost or stolen. Furthermore, you will be assessed a monthly fee of $2.95 if the card is dormant for 12 consecutive months.
To purchase a Bank of the Ozarks Visa Gift Card, visit a branch.
Republic Bank offers fee-free Visa gift cards to their customers. These non-reloadable gift cards can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. They are available in amounts ranging from $25 to $250.
To purchase a Republic Bank Visa Gift Card, visit a location near you.
Check with your local bank or credit union to find out if Visa gift cards without activation fees are available for you to purchase. Many financial institutions offer these products to existing customers, and if you can purchase locally, you may be able to avoid a shipping fee.
Although Visa gift cards with no activation fees enable recipients to access the listed value from inception, other fees and conditions may apply. Review the terms and conditions closely to make sure you fully understand any other costs or restrictions associated with the card before making a purchase decision.
www.tdbank.com/giftcardinfo – Register Visa Gift Card
December 8, 2014 By 16$h
- Allows a user to register to access their account online
- The customer will need the first 6 digits of their TD Bank Gift card
- The site/service is operated by TD Bank, N.A. – 1 (888) 751-9000 – Two Portland Square or P.O. Box 9540 Portland, Maine 04112-9540
The TD Bank Visa Gift Card online service (once registered) allows a gift card holder to Create a Personal Identification Number, view the account balances and track purchases. The service is free BUT the card is subject to an inactivity fee after 12 months of inactivity.
Highlights and Lowlights of the TD Bank Gift Card
- Can be purchases in amounts between $25 to $750
- Comes with the purchasing power of Visa (can be used anywhere the Visa or NYCE logo are present)
- The card comes with a pre-determined PIN which needs to be activated
- Cannot be used for cash access at an ATM or bank branch
- Once the card reaches a balance of $5 or lower the customer can visit TD Bank and request a check for the remaining balance
- Not recommended to be used at gas stations due to a variety of charging reason
- Cannot be used for online gambling
- The fee for being inactive after 12 months of non use will be $2.50 and will be taken from the card balance
- Once the TD Bank Visa Gift Card has been used in full it should be shredded as it cannot be reloaded
The card can be used when making online purchases but the address used for billing purposes must match the address that was registered with TD Bank and the full name of the customer.
TD stands for Toronto-Dominion Bank and is a Canada based commercial bank. The firm was formed as the baby child when a merger of Bank of Toronto and the Dominion Bank was enacted. TD Bank has more than 6 million customers world-wide and a net income of over 6 billion dollars annually.
TD Easy RewardsSM Visa Credit Card Review: $200 cash back
For a limited time, you can earn $200 cash back when you spend $1,500 within the first 3 months of opening the card with your TD Easy RewardsSM Visa® Credit Card. With this card, you earn 5x rewards points on eligible purchases including dining, groceries, gas and cable, phone and utility bill payments for the first 6 billing cycles after account opening. A maximum of 45,000 points can be earned during the 5X bonus period. You also earn 1x points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases. The bonus offer is available until February 29, 2016 so sign up today before it’s too late!
TD Easy RewardsSM Visa Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $200 cash back
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $1,500 in purchases in first 3 months
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: $200
- Expiration Date: February 29, 2016
- Additional Advice: Points don’t expire and there is no cap, so earn as many as you wish!
TD Easy RewardsSM Visa Credit Card Features:
- Earn $200 cash back after spending $1,500 in the first 3 months
- Earn 5 points on eligible purchases including dining, groceries, gas and cable, phone and utility bill payments
- Earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases
- No annual fee
- Unlimited rewards
- Visa Signature Benefits
- Easy redemption
When you sign up for the TD Easy RewardsSM Visa® Credit Car, you can earn $200 cash back after spending $1,500 in the first 3 months of account opening. You can use your points for cash back, electronics, gift cards, travel rewards and more. With this card, you get an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles and 12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable APR thereafter, based on creditworthiness. You get Visa Signature benefits such as Auto rental collision damage waiver, 24/7 concierge service, access to exclusive events, special shopping perks and more. If you think you’ll spend a lot on the listed eligible purchases, then go ahead and give this card a shot. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!