- 1 Unocal 76 credit card conoco phillips
- 2 www.drivesavvy.com pay my bill – Pay Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 Personal Credit Card
- 3 www.drivesavvy.com – Drive Savvy Credit Cards
- 4 Phillips 66 Conoco 76 Login, Bill Payment & Customer Support Information
Unocal 76 credit card conoco phillips
Although Phillips 66 actually separated from Conoco and 76 recently, they still share quite a few services, including the brands’ various gas cards and their payment portal, accessible through the website that we discuss in the guide below. Between the three brands, they cover most of the United States and most people in the country are familiar with at least one of these companies.
If you have a 76, Phillips 66 or Conoco gas card and are looking to make a payment on the credit account, you can easily do so by following the directions written in this guide.
Before you can log in through the reviewmyaccount.com website (which is ran by the financial institution Synchrony), you must go through the registration process to receive online access for account management and bill payment. To register, navigate to the Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 Account Registration page and begin the process by typing your account number into the field shown on the screen.
You will then be asked to validate your identity, choose your login credentials and pick a secret, personal image that you’ll use during the login process for the primary payment portal website.
Making an Online Payment to Phillips 66, Conoco or 76
- Go to the Phillips 66, Conoco & 76 gas card payment portal through reviewmyaccount.com, accessible by clicking here
- Type your user ID into the text field on the left side of the screen and click the “Remember me” box to have reviewmyaccount.com store your login name. Click the “secure login” button
- You will then be prompted for your password, enter the one you chose during registration and continue
- Navigate to the make a payment portion of the website. You will be asked for the amount you want to pay, when you want it to be pulled from your bank account and for your payment information. Fill the fields in when asked and submit them after checking twice for accuracy
- You are done once you see a payment successful screen and you can leave the site or shut down your browser at that point
No matter which of these companies you have a gas card through, always ensure to have your payment in on time and for the correct amount. If you believe you will have trouble keeping up with the invoices on one of these cards, or any other card for that matter, don’t even risk applying for them in the first place.
(1 raters, 5 scores, average: 5.00 out of 5) Company name : Conoco® Address : P.O. Box 7200 Bartlesville, State: OK Zip Code : 74005
Fuel prices continue to soar, and the cost of a tank of gas is higher than ever. Using a gas rewards credit card can ease that expense, with plenty of cards offering more than the usual 1% cash back. Some even offer 5% cash back and if you spend $90 filling your tank every week, that will put $18 back in your pocket each month. Do your homework, and you can find one that pays you back every time you pump.
Gas rebate credit cards come in two different categories - those issued by gas companies, which can only be used at their specific stations, and those issued by banks, which are traditional credit cards that offer rewards on gas purchased anywhere. So if you always fill up at the same station, you may want to look for a branded gas card that offers rewards at that station, such as Shell, which partners with Stop & Shop.
Similar to cash back rewards cards, but aimed at the customer looking to get the most cash back at the pump, gas rewards cards offer their highest percentage of cash back on fuel purchases, and lower percentages in other categories.
Cash back may be given as a statement credit or a check, but it can also often be converted into a gift card, sometimes for a higher amount. A minimum reward must usually be accrued - $25, $50, etc - before becoming eligible for redemption.
Our Experts about Gas Credit Cards
Alaska Airlines Expands in Texas Market
Alaska Airlines has its sights set on growing its presence in Texas and will be adding more service into Dallas Love Field to its roster.Continue reading
- TripAdvisor Names Best Airlines April 18, 2017
- American Airlines Offers Free Meals April 11, 2017
More gas cards research
Use these tools to make some helpful calculations and comparisons to build your own plan for managing your credit health.
Balance Transfer Calculator: Save on average $1,400!
Carrying a balance? Find out how much you'll save - and how much faster you'll pay it off - by transferring your balance to a new card. Our Balance Transfer Calculator does the math for you and eliminates the guesswork.
User level: Above average
76® and its respective logos are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. KickBack and its respective logos are registered trademarks of KickBack Points, LLC. Other products and logos mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2017 Phillips 66 Company.
76® and its respective logos are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. KickBack and its respective logos are registered trademarks of KickBack Points, LLC.
Other products and logos mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
www.drivesavvy.com pay my bill – Pay Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 Personal Credit Card
October 12, 2016 By daftown
The Drive Savvy Pay My Bill service requires the credit card holder to have an online account (new users will have to go through a short regitration process). In order to register for the Drive Savvy Pay My Bill service the card holder will need to provide a valid email address, have the credit card account number be the primary account holders, and have the credit card in their possession. Please note the Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 Personal credit card account number can be found on the front of the card or on any billing statements. Once registered for a Drive Savvy account the customer will be able to access an account online 24/7, make a payments, view credit statements, sign up for paperless statements, update address of phone number, and sign up for auto payments (signing up for auto payments are a must as it will help prevent the card holder from ever making a late payment that may result in costly fees and a lower credit score).
Drive Savvy Pay My Bill Quick Notes
- Easy to use
- Bills can be paid by linking a bank account (i.e. Bank of America checking account)
- Card holders must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States
- Approval for any of the credit cards associated with this program are not guranted and will be based on credit score/income
- Applicants who are approved will earn a nice $0.30 per gallon in Fuel Statement Credits during the first 60 days after account opening
Synchrony Bank and the Phillips 66 Company reserve the right to change or terminate the Drive Savvy or Fly Savvy Rewards Program at any point in time. Any questions in regards to the Drive Savvy Pay My Bill service can be directed to 855-513-1176.
www.drivesavvy.com – Drive Savvy Credit Cards
July 17, 2014 WebsiteBeam
- Allows a user to apply for a Conoco, Phillips 66 or 76 credit card
- All credit card offered on the site are issued by GE Capital Retail Bank
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older to open an account
- Please dial 855-659-1176 for any questions regarding the offers
Drive Savvy credit cards include the Phillips 66-Conoco-76 which offer both personal and commercial cards. If a user already has one of the previous mentioned cards they can access a 24/7 online account feature at the Drive Savvy website.
24/7 Drive Savvy Account Management Features
- Access an account anywhere at anytime with Internet connection
- Make a payment online
- Update Conoco account information
- Sign up for paperless statements and automatic payments
- Request account alerts via text or email
When applying for a Conoco credit card a variety of factors will be used to determine eligibility such as credit score, bankruptcies and serious pass delinquencies. If approved for a Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 Personal Credit Card it will arrive by mail within 10 business days.
Phillips 66 – Conoco o- 76 Personal Special Features and Fine Print
- Earn .10 cents per gallon for the first 90 days of use
- After 90 days the customer will receive .05 cents per gallon
- Savings will be received as a fuel statement credit when purchasing costly gasoline
- A maximum of $99 is allowed to be earned annually
- Fuel Statement Credits are not transferable and cannot be used as gifts
- More than 2 past due payments will result in the forfeiture of current Fuel Statement Credits
- Phillips 66 has the right to change or terminate the Drive Savvy Program at anytime
The above benefits are only good at Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 gas stations. It is recommended the customer keeps track of their fuel statement credits by signing up for the online account management service at DriveSavvy. When the customer reaches the $99.00 maximum during the 12-Month period no further Fuel Statement Credits will be earned until the next 12-Month period begins.
Phillips 66 Conoco 76 Login, Bill Payment & Customer Support Information
Learn about how to login, bill payment options, how to set up Auto Pay, how to cancel account and other helpful tools for your Phillips 66 Conoco 76 account.
You can login to Phillips 66 Conoco 76 online account by visiting this link and access all the features. Make sure you have an account already with them. Launch your Web browser and navigate to Phillips 66 Conoco 76's Login page (see below).
If you do not have an account, create an account. You will need to enter your email id, phone number and some personal data to verify your information.
Phillips 66 Conoco 76 Bill Payment
It offers online bill payment facility to all its users and provides several different methods to pay bills. You can pay your bill online at Phillips 66 Conoco 76's website, mail your payment to the processing center, or pay your bill in person at any authorized location. It also provides you with the option to set up automatic bill payments online and make alternative payment arrangements. You can also cancel account and contact customer support online.
Here’s the info you need to make your payment in any way you choose:
By mail: You can mail your check to Po Box 689059 Des Moines, Ia 50368. Before sending the payment you should call the customer service number (800) 527-5476 for reconfirmation.
By phone: Use the automated system to make a payment. The phone number is (800) 527-5476.
In Person: Pay at any of the nationwide customer service centers.