7 Ways to Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill Online: NEFT, E-Pay, ECS, Mobile
Citibank India, one of the leading banks in India offers various services such as personal and commercial banking, loans, investments, and others. One of these is credit card targeted for different usage such as travel, fuel, shopping, cash back, and others. Being one of the top most credit card company in India, they offer excellent service such as approval in 60 seconds, checking approval status, exciting offers, and convenience of paying credit cards bills through multiple options.
You can either pay the bill via:
- Directly from Citibank account
- Other bank account
- Offline payment
Let’s explore the fastest way to pay the Citibank credit card bill online:
- Standing Instruction: Through this payment method, customers have an option to pay either minimum amount due or full amount. Advantage of this option is that missed payment can be avoided as the money gets directly debited from the bank account. This way CIBIL score will not get impacted. Check out how to get CIBIL score
- Citi Mobile: With this option you can pay Citibank credit card bill via mobile phone. Customer has to visit m.citibank.co.in and login.
- Citi Mobile App: Another convenient option for making payment is the app.
Through mobile website and app, customers can also avail many other benefits such as funds transfer, view account details, and others. Moreover the system is highly secured.
Citibank credit card bill payment from other banks:
You can also pay citi credit card bill online through account at other bank such as SBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, ICICI and others. You can choose from following options:
- NEFT & RTGS: The steps of making payment via this method are very simple: