Walmart Money Card Activation – Login to Check Balance
Walmart MoneyCard, a reloadable prepaid credit card allows you to purchase products from Walmart stores or from the Walmart online store. It is one of the most popular prepaid cards among customers as reloading of the card is safe and easy. The MoneyCard is similar to a regular VISA or MasterCard, and can be used in all stores worldwide.
The Walmart MoneyCard has to be activated before it can be used. The process to activate the card is very simple and can be completed in a few steps online. Once the card is activated, you will be able to use it while enjoying the benefits of the MoneyCard.
Walmart is considered to be one of the largest department and warehouse stores chain in America. It was founded in the year 1962 and now has more than 8500 stores worldwide. Walmart stores are spread across 15 countries and are considered one of the largest American grocery retailers.
Requirements to activate Walmart MoneyCard
- A PC or laptop with a stable internet connection
- Your Walmart MoneyCard
- To activate your Walmart MoneyCard go to http://www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- Enter your 16-digit Personalized Card number, along with the expiry date and three-digit security code. All of this information will be present on the MoneyCard.
- Next, enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided
- You can create your own 4-digit PIN for the card or click on ‘Choose PIN for me’ to let the system pick a random 4-digit PIN for your card.
- Enter the security image in the relevant box and click on ‘Next’.
- Enter your personal and contact details in the respective fields and follow the on screen instructions to activate your card.
- If you require any assistance or information click on the following link https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/help.
How to Check Your Balance:
walmart money card text balance
Walmart Moneycard Balance
36594 votes, 4.4 / 5
Prism Bills & Money - Pay Bills For Free, Check Account Balances, & Track Your Paydays
Sign up for balance updates via email or text message. You choose the frequency - daily or weekly. It's an easy way to keep an eye on the funds in your Account.
Use your Card for everyday purchases like gas or groceries. It's safer than cash. And if your Card is lost or stolen, your funds are protected.
Use your Card to pay for a purchase and get cash back at the checkout instead of making a separate stop at an ATM. It's easy - just select the debit option at check out.
Use your Account to manage all your money. Set up direct deposit to receive other funds directly on your Account, or add cash to your Account at any Walmart location nationwide.
Your Account has many uses: to make purchases, access cash, write checks, pay bills and as a budgeting tool to manage your finances.
You will never be asked for your Account or PIN number by email or phone. If you are contacted regarding your Account, call the number on the back of your Card.
Before you can access your funds, you must activate your Service and create a new PIN.
Report a lost or stolen Card immediately so that a new one can be delivered to you promptly.
*Standard message and data rates may apply.
© 2017 Money Network Financial, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Money Network® Cards and Money Network® Checks are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.